Black People : Homosexual Perception & Differences Male/Female

i been around a bit

Remember when someone was talking about their 'boat' and you said TMI? I would think the same thing applies here.... but your comment is appreciated for what I wrote above.

And considering the ol' G that you look like.... you don't even fit that image of preferring MMF 3some, so that was mildly surprising. But hey.... whatever whatever

somebody asked me a direct question and i answered.
the TMI post was a joke from me. not serious at all.

perhaps you should expand your mind.

look up platos retreat and know that i was a charter member. ain't no thang.
most nationalists are straight up prudes. i am not. sex, drugs and rock and roll, baby.

i have done it all and i have seen it all. i just can't remember most of it.:slobber:

the TMI post was a joke from me. not serious at all.
I know, I got that. But you do realize that that statement about MMF pref for a 3some does shed a little light on some other comments you made... joke or not.

That's all I'm sayin. You will get no judgment from me about it. :SuN030:

perhaps you should expand your mind.
My mind is expanded, but that doesn't mean I am not subjected to prejudices and perceptions. I very much am.

look up platos retreat and know that i was a charter member. ain't no thang.
I don't even know what that is. But nonetheless, I did look it up. Interesting. It doesn't say anything about you being a charter member, maybe that information is classified.

somebody asked me a direct question and i answered.
Well, you allowed the option of not answering this next question if you wish...
but do you consider yourself bi? Straight? Or non-label... which would be telling in and of itself.

most nationalists are straight up prudes. i am not. sex, drugs and rock and roll, baby.
What's a nationalist? Black nationalist?

i have done it all and i have seen it all. i just can't remember most of it.:slobber:
If you can't remember, then how do you know you've done it? :em2300:

Drugs are bad. They eat your braincells. That's why you can't remember anything. :SuN017:

This wasn't the direction I expected or wanted this thread to go, but hey.... :10500:

You know what I find interesting about these comments?

The hypocrisy. Everyone is a hypocrite but they don't know it.

I agree, here is a perfect example of a hypocrite who does not realize it. http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=645775&postcount=2

People will speak up on and support their brand of 'perversion' like 3somes, or waiting on a underage girl to grow up so a guy can screw her (which I read here and find a bit appalling btw)... but take a moral high route and demonize other acts and/or blame white people when it doesn't suit them... such is the case with oral or anal sex.

:10500:

Wow, you have perceived a lot about folks perversions and you don't even know them. So, what are people to perceive that your perversions are?

My, my, my, aren't we feeling ourselves. Sista, I suggest that you slow down.

W.I.P :whip:

I agree, here is a perfect example of a hypocrite who does not realize it. http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=645775&postcount=2

You're really WORKIN it, aren't you PROCESS? :rolleyes:

I will posts my comments from the 'anal' thread in the Health & Beauty forum there.

Wow, you have perceived a lot about folks perversions and you don't even know them. So, what are people to perceive that your perversions are?
Well I wouldn't call them 'perverted' but like I said... one person's 'perversion' is another's normal activities.

but here you go.. judge away....

I'm primarily straight with a bi attraction.
Open to polyamory and trust circles. Matter of fact I'm considering those for my next relationship.
Didn't I mention something about bangin a 19 year old? Think I did.
Woulda took a friendgirl of mine up on the offer of exploring her bi-curiosity but she I didn't want to take advantage. She had been in bad relationships with men and clearly wasn't bi... just tired and frustrated.

And there are a few others but they weren't all that in the way of pleasurable experiences, so I remain mum about those for the moment.

And if you noticed, 'perversion' is in quotations in that post, meaning it's not exactly what **I** think but it seemed an apt description to the point I was making. '

Sista, I suggest that you slow down.
Indeed. Likewise.
Do you follow people from thread to thread often to make a point about something you said or feel has been wrongly done to you?

If so, you might wanna reconsider your tactic for that. :em3300:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back