Black People : Homosexual Perception & Differences Male/Female

This wasn't the direction I expected or wanted this thread to go, but hey.... :10500:

You know what I find interesting about these comments?

The hypocrisy. Everyone is a hypocrite but they don't know it.

People will speak up on and support their brand of 'perversion' like 3somes, or waiting on a underage girl to grow up so a guy can screw her (which I read here and find a bit appalling btw)... but take a moral high route and demonize other acts and/or blame white people when it doesn't suit them... such is the case with oral or anal sex.

And less face it, chances are if you doing 3somes, somebody getting licked and sucked while somebody is getting screwed.. as is usually the case.

Now don't get me wrong... you do whatever it is you do and be cool with it... but I find it necessary to point that out.

Your 'perversion' is another man's 'normal' pleasurable activity.

jamesfrmphilly said:
i prefer two guys (DP) but i done both ways
Wow! You're an adventurer
Remember when someone was talking about their 'boat' and you said TMI? I would think the same thing applies here.... but your comment is appreciated for what I wrote above.

And considering the ol' G that you look like.... you don't even fit that image of preferring MMF 3some, so that was mildly surprising. But hey.... whatever whatever.

:10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back