Black People : Homosexual and Conscious??

Neb Akhu Ra

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 24, 2008
Hetep!

Would like to inquire about how the board feels about someone who practices homosexuality and refers to themself as conscious or afrocentric. I know a brother who is a homosexual, however has knowledge and is definitely living in line with the Ancestors and has a very African mind. Is this possible?? How do the board members feel about this?? Is he genuine or a fraud?? I know certain people such as Dr. York see nothing wrong with homosexuality but what is the larger concensus?? Does sexual orientation matter in regards to liberation, both spiritually and physically?? Please let me know what you think, im perplexed and dont want to befriend black tesheru or sebau unaware.

Hetep!

Hetep!

Would like to inquire about how the board feels about someone who practices homosexuality and refers to themself as conscious or afrocentric. I know a brother who is a homosexual, however has knowledge and is definitely living in line with the Ancestors and has a very African mind. Is this possible?? How do the board members feel about this?? Is he genuine or a fraud?? I know certain people such as Dr. York see nothing wrong with homosexuality but what is the larger concensus?? Does sexual orientation matter in regards to liberation, both spiritually and physically?? Please let me know what you think, im perplexed and dont want to befriend black tesheru or sebau unaware.

Hetep!

Hmm Interesting.
I'd like to know others opinions on this.

Hetep!
Social Disease or moral disorder? and what is actually ,orality, is it relative or absolute? I understand that traditionally scholars, such as Diop and Clarke, have used European scholarship to state that homosexuality is foreign to Afreekans, however the scholarship which stated this was the height of racist polemics. (i.e it was thought Afreekans exist on an animal level and as such could only use sex for biological necessity, that is to mate.) What about animal homosexuality? Its occurs and as such is part of nature, which wholely obeys Nebertcher. Just interested, as I think alot of times we deal with European moral concepts and ideas and act as if they are pure. Can anyone direct me to a text to tell the brother? or a discussion of it? What about the so-called "two spirit" people, and indigenous Afreekan patterns of homosexuality which are mostly gender stratified homosexual relations. I really have a hard time relegating my brothers and sisters to the sebau because of whom they choose to sleep with, especially when a brother or sister can be with a pure devil, or be devilish in attitude and mind and we accept them more readily than one who is living as an Afreekan, just not mating with who we want.
Hetep!

p.s. If Amma is bisexual, then is it really effiminization, or tapping into female energies? are priest of Yemonja effeminized and thus a plague or are they tapping into the passive/feminine energy of creation??

This is the greatest CONTRADICTION THAT EVER EXISTED!!! First of all, "Knowledge and Information" are two different things. He's a Homo with information and that is all !! It only becomes KNOWLEDGE when it is internalized...which means that it is being "LIVED OUT" because it is an internal part of who they are....CUT AND DRY !!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back