jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
please do not waste time

you can argue all day over whether a practice is european or african based. :10500: who cares?

what matters is will this practice help or harm us going forward.

medusanegrita

Mar 13, 2010
STL Missouri
Sista Medusanegrita, why you hate Africans so much? Before you claim you don't, check out your post history here. It comes out all the time in your posts. You have internalized YT's propaganda on YOUR ancestors, who you constantly disrespect. You need to get an education about the real Africa; it'll help you immensely. I posted an article on Afrikan history. you should read it. then go to the library and ask the librarian for help finding books on african history from afrikans. I sincerely hope you can recalibrate your mind.

ire

This coming from a guy who's going to live in Brazil instead of Africa :em3700:

I don't kiss butt for any country anywhere. I am not going to pretend like Africa is the greatest place on earth to be above and beyond all else just because it's my motherland. They got problems - and they need to address those problems. Some of those problems however - they don't want to even address. They want to it put behind a close curtain, say 'this is not a problem, this enhances Africa and if you don't like it well don't go saying it's a problem for us. It's none of your business.'

Meanwhile, everyone and their great granny wants to down America and wants America to leave them alone. Yet they flying their butts over here and to the UK, staying long after their visas are expired.... while still touting the glories of Africa.... yeah right. If you love it so much and it's so great, STAY THERE! Or go back there when your time is up in these other countries.

You can sit up and tell me all day that what i express is YT propanda, but now you're just scapegoating YT for the things that are actually true and make it to our national airwaves. Just because YT only aires the fact that there is starvation and feminine in Ethiopia doesn't mean there isn't starvation and famine in Ethiopia!

Just because the YT invented the AIDS virus there (or whereever), that doesn't mean that AIDS if not flourishing there and it's not the #1 killer of Africa and her descendants worldwide.

Just because YT (and Asians) are exploiting the country and demineralizing it doesn't mean that prostitution doesn't run rampant there - because the women are poor and have to do whatever it is to get by. And if there is no homosexuality in Africa, that means that the majority of AIDS cases are coming about through heterosexual sex. Women that have been cut (circumcision) and who may have not healed properly have a higher propensity of spreading the disease than others. You will never get me to agree to this practice - EVER. Compare it to the American form of 'designer vaginas' but trying to come up with some other stupid or horrible practice for the justification of another means little to me and doesn't cut it.

And yes, they do rape children in Africa to be cured of the AIDS/HIV. Say it's more YT propaganda, but it's just something foul that you want to sweep under a rug.... like the killing of twins from longer ago.

And if you think I base all my information on white propaganda - do you really take me to be that dumb and myopic? There are films, African film makers, people who travel, people who come back with stories, Africans themselves who I befriend and they speak. Now justify that and tell me they all lie. Funny how many of don't seem to mind when Africa uses the YT propaganda to demean African Americans, but you have oh-so-much trouble with with what we see in regards to YT propaganda about Africa.

Seems like yall have an agenda too - don't talk bad about Africa or about the bad things that is going on in Africa or what problems is being perpetuated there unless it has something to do with whites.

I had a friend, we taking a college course together. He visited Nigeria. He said armed guards pulled them over and searched them out. They had weed, and his response 'oh shucks, take the weed man, TAKE THE WEED!' Wasn't weed they wanted. They wanted American $. About 7 armed men took less than $10 from these brothas and then left them alone. That is not a value judgment that Africa is corrupt... so are we. But that is to say that Africa - in many places in it... got issues. And whether the history of is caused by YT - it is still being perpetuated by BLACKS who want us to look over it and not say anything about it. I guess you'll even tell me the books I read like Kaffir Boy, Say You're One of Them, Desert Flower, and Slave are all YT propaganda - even tho they are all accounts by Black Africans.

Yall sound the like African version of white Americans.... the ones where any criticism of america comes as unpatriotic and anti-american. Yep, I've been called that and racist. So be it.

So any criticism of Africa from a black American comes off as hatred for Africa and MY ANCESTORS. Oh well. So be it. You will see whatever it is you want to see... even when I have posts up to counter such a notion.

:qqb017:

awo dino

Sep 11, 2009
in florida for now
Occupation
carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
The point is, don't be so critical without ever gone there. you to easily accept the media version. I just might end up in africa who knows, but what does that have to do with it? I didn't say you need to move there did I? Anyways, you keep formulating your opinions from what you are told. I will go see for myself. Lots of folks are happy that YT brought them here and saved them from their primitive existence.

This coming from a guy who's going to live in Brazil instead of Africa :em3700:

I don't kiss butt for any country anywhere. I am not going to pretend like Africa is the greatest place on earth to be above and beyond all else just because it's my motherland. They got problems - and they need to address those problems. Some of those problems however - they don't want to even address. They want to it put behind a close curtain, say 'this is not a problem, this enhances Africa and if you don't like it well don't go saying it's a problem for us. It's none of your business.'

Meanwhile, everyone and their great granny wants to down America and wants America to leave them alone. Yet they flying their butts over here and to the UK, staying long after their visas are expired.... while still touting the glories of Africa.... yeah right. If you love it so much and it's so great, STAY THERE! Or go back there when your time is up in these other countries.

You can sit up and tell me all day that what i express is YT propanda, but now you're just scapegoating YT for the things that are actually true and make it to our national airwaves. Just because YT only aires the fact that there is starvation and feminine in Ethiopia doesn't mean there isn't starvation and famine in Ethiopia!

Just because the YT invented the AIDS virus there (or whereever), that doesn't mean that AIDS if not flourishing there and it's not the #1 killer of Africa and her descendants worldwide.

Just because YT (and Asians) are exploiting the country and demineralizing it doesn't mean that prostitution doesn't run rampant there - because the women are poor and have to do whatever it is to get by. And if there is no homosexuality in Africa, that means that the majority of AIDS cases are coming about through heterosexual sex. Women that have been cut (circumcision) and who may have not healed properly have a higher propensity of spreading the disease than others. You will never get me to agree to this practice - EVER. Compare it to the American form of 'designer vaginas' but trying to come up with some other stupid or horrible practice for the justification of another means little to me and doesn't cut it.

And yes, they do rape children in Africa to be cured of the AIDS/HIV. Say it's more YT propaganda, but it's just something foul that you want to sweep under a rug.... like the killing of twins from longer ago.

And if you think I base all my information on white propaganda - do you really take me to be that dumb and myopic? There are films, African film makers, people who travel, people who come back with stories, Africans themselves who I befriend and they speak. Now justify that and tell me they all lie. Funny how many of don't seem to mind when Africa uses the YT propaganda to demean African Americans, but you have oh-so-much trouble with with what we see in regards to YT propaganda about Africa.

Seems like yall have an agenda too - don't talk bad about Africa or about the bad things that is going on in Africa or what problems is being perpetuated there unless it has something to do with whites.

I had a friend, we taking a college course together. He visited Nigeria. He said armed guards pulled them over and searched them out. They had weed, and his response 'oh shucks, take the weed man, TAKE THE WEED!' Wasn't weed they wanted. They wanted American $. About 7 armed men took less than $10 from these brothas and then left them alone. That is not a value judgment that Africa is corrupt... so are we. But that is to say that Africa - in many places in it... got issues. And whether the history of is caused by YT - it is still being perpetuated by BLACKS who want us to look over it and not say anything about it. I guess you'll even tell me the books I read like Kaffir Boy, Say You're One of Them, Desert Flower, and Slave are all YT propaganda - even tho they are all accounts by Black Africans.

Yall sound the like African version of white Americans.... the ones where any criticism of america comes as unpatriotic and anti-american. Yep, I've been called that and racist. So be it.

So any criticism of Africa from a black American comes off as hatred for Africa and MY ANCESTORS. Oh well. So be it. You will see whatever it is you want to see... even when I have posts up to counter such a notion.

:qqb017:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.