Nigeria : Homophobia in Nigeria, Uganda, Malawi And Over-sexed South Africa

Seneb

Nov 14, 2007
And just what exactly is African? Is going to poor uncircumstized prostitutes while you are married to a declitorized and de-labiarized woman to get sucked off and have her do all the perverse things your married wife isn't suppose to do African?

Is thinking that a virgin and raping children to cure you of HIV/AIDS African?

Is marrying 12 year girls to 35 year old men African?

Go ahead and justify all that and make your protestations - but don't blame it on the white man for those perversions- cause Africans were doing at least two of those before the white man ever set foot in the country or continent. Even when Africans know and learn better - they hold onto these things and many more believing they are custom and have a 'don't interfere in what we do even if looks abhorrent to you' attitude.

Africa may need more help than it ever realizes or wants to accept.

Homosexuality is the least of your problems. If they are sexing consenting adults, not raping children, not spreading HIV, and living respectful and decents lives - leave 'em be. Most of the perversions of that country (and THIS ONE) are usually caused by the ones who consider themselves heterosexual.

BEWARE OF THE HETERO!
FOR THEY SEEK TO DECEIVE YOU IN THINKING THAT ALL PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY THE HOMO AND HIS PERVERSE WAYS!
IN THE MEANTIME, IT IS THEY WHO ARE PERVERSE AND CAUSE PROBLEMS AMONG THE MANY!
HYPOCRITICAL INTOLERANCE, DECEPTION, HOMOPHOBIA, XENOPHOBIA AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF!
I have the rights to express my view,it was not me who created this thread,i really don't care about gays and lesbi,my only concern is when people want to inoculate their culture into ours and when you are against it,they accused you of not being "modern".

This is a conscious board,so i will glad to discuss some issues with you when you will be mature enough,since it seems you are unable to have a discussion without being sarcastic;once again this is a conscious board in my view,so if you don't know the basis of what is "african" culture(lmao @t you for spreading western propaganda on africans rapping virgin),i really can't do nothing for you!

Seneb

Nov 14, 2007
tru. my bad. i have seen on this website folks talking about that there never was homosexuality in Africa until the freaky deaky Arabs showed up. I projected that onto your statement. That said, the idea that homosexuality has always been forbidden is not true. that is a shortened version of history. For example, in one of the oldest oral histories in Afrika, the Odu of the Yoruba, there is no mention of homosexuality. Hhhhmmmm. It is now acknowledged that oral histories are more reliable than written ones.
you are conveniently only referring to the period of African history since Muslims have been there. They need strict laws against it because so many of them are gay.
Im sorry but i really don't understand your points????Are you sarcastic or do you agree with me?Are the 42 commandants of the Nile Valley,muslim laws?

Once again:

Can you people give me an example in Afrika where such practices were largely accepted?

awo dino

Sep 11, 2009
in florida for now
Occupation
carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
Sista Medusanegrita, why you hate Africans so much? Before you claim you don't, check out your post history here. It comes out all the time in your posts. You have internalized YT's propaganda on YOUR ancestors, who you constantly disrespect. You need to get an education about the real Africa; it'll help you immensely. I posted an article on Afrikan history. you should read it. then go to the library and ask the librarian for help finding books on african history from afrikans. I sincerely hope you can recalibrate your mind.

ire

awo dino

Sep 11, 2009
in florida for now
Occupation
carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
Im sorry but i really don't understand your points????Are you sarcastic or do you agree with me?Are the 42 commandants of the Nile Valley,muslim laws?

Once again:

Can you people give me an example in Afrika where such practices were largely accepted?
Seneb, can you provide references regarding your statement that "homosexuality has always been forbidden in Africa?"
I already provided an example. The Yoruba oral scriptures and history, where there is no mention of homosexuality as forbidden. My point is simple. What you say is not true.

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
There was no distortion in my statements. The gay community has a documented much higher incidence of diseases and mental illnes amongst them. The general population has a right to defend itself from typhoid Mary. It has a right to defend itself against a population that tends to breed diseases. And please note, this was well before there was a known AIDS virus. Moreover, they are by their own admission and documented, more hedonistic and promiscuous than the general population. That has always been viewed as a break down of societal norms. This isnt about myths.

:em0200:

Re: 'hedonistic and promiscuous' behavior amongst gays:

Who wrote the KARMA SUTRA?

How was Prostitution started?

what about the institutions of having concubines and harems, what group did they originate from?

Re: your comment: ''higher incidence of diseases and mental lillness amongst them''

The Prevalence of STDs in the gay community is tied into the obvious believe that getting pregnant is the worse thing that can happen if one has unprotected sex, to be fair, this same ignorance existed in the heterosexual community before the 'SAFE SEX' era.The mental illness part has many variables that needs to considered.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: