Nigeria : Homophobia in Nigeria, Uganda, Malawi And Over-sexed South Africa

That is not true. Gays have existed since time immemorial. This idea that homosexuality was somehow non-existent in Africa is silly.

For example?

And just what exactly is African? Is going to poor uncircumstized prostitutes while you are married to a declitorized and de-labiarized woman to get sucked off and have her do all the perverse things your married wife isn't suppose to do African?

Is thinking that a virgin and raping children to cure you of HIV/AIDS African?

Is marrying 12 year girls to 35 year old men African?

Go ahead and justify all that and make your protestations - but don't blame it on the white man for those perversions- cause Africans were doing at least two of those before the white man ever set foot in the country or continent. Even when Africans know and learn better - they hold onto these things and many more believing they are custom and have a 'don't interfere in what we do even if looks abhorrent to you' attitude.

Africa may need more help than it ever realizes or wants to accept.

Homosexuality is the least of your problems. If they are sexing consenting adults, not raping children, not spreading HIV, and living respectful and decents lives - leave 'em be. Most of the perversions of that country (and THIS ONE) are usually caused by the ones who consider themselves heterosexual.

BEWARE OF THE HETERO!
FOR THEY SEEK TO DECEIVE YOU IN THINKING THAT ALL PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY THE HOMO AND HIS PERVERSE WAYS!
IN THE MEANTIME, IT IS THEY WHO ARE PERVERSE AND CAUSE PROBLEMS AMONG THE MANY!
HYPOCRITICAL INTOLERANCE, DECEPTION, HOMOPHOBIA, XENOPHOBIA AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF!

SO WHY DO YOU WANT TO GO THERE????

Seriously, from a clinical stand point there are meds that can you help sort out that bipolar thing you going on.

What makes you think they fear them. Maybe they are following the course societies have followed. The gay life choice has historically resulted in the detrimental change of the comminities they touched. It has always resulted in diseases, crime and illnesses. Perhaps this is just a normal reaction to their heterophobia

:toast:

:em0200:

As the writer stated, African has bigger fish to fry than to worry about gay lifestyles.

I would also add that your assertion is the same sentiment held by governmental officials in the various African countries devastated by the AIDS epidemic.This same view motivated them to distort, suppressed, and misrepresent important data about the HIV/AIDS virus at its onset. African government officials are partly responsible for the spread of HIV/AIDS in Africa.

As the writer stated, African has bigger fish to fry than to worry about gay lifestyles.

I would also add that your assertion is the same sentiment held by governmental officials in the various African countries devastated by the AIDS epidemic.This same view motivated them to distort, suppressed, and misrepresent important data about the HIV/AIDS virus at its onset.I hold government officials partly responsible for the spread of HIV/AIDS in Africa.

There was no distortion in my statements. The gay community has a documented much higher incidence of diseases and mental illnes amongst them. The general population has a right to defend itself from typhoid Mary. It has a right to defend itself against a population that tends to breed diseases. And please note, this was well before there was a known AIDS virus. Moreover, they are by their own admission and documented, more hedonistic and promiscuous than the general population. That has always been viewed as a break down of societal norms. This isnt about myths.

:em0200:

I thought i was clear?I use the verb "forbid".It mean "to command (someone) not to do something".So it mean that you have knowledge that such things exist to have the will to "forbid" this particular thing.

I clearly stated that african societies condemned homosexuality,i USE the TERM society,i say i do not talk about individual character,i talk about GROUP OF PEOPLE which is a SOCEITY,A PEOPLE OR A RACE.

Homosexuality was respected in ancient greece and ancient Rome by the society.Can you people give me an example in Afrika where such practices were largely accepted?

One the 42 commandments of the Nile Valley is "i do not fornicate with another man"...

tru. my bad. i have seen on this website folks talking about that there never was homosexuality in Africa until the freaky deaky Arabs showed up. I projected that onto your statement. That said, the idea that homosexuality has always been forbidden is not true. that is a shortened version of history. For example, in one of the oldest oral histories in Afrika, the Odu of the Yoruba, there is no mention of homosexuality. Hhhhmmmm. It is now acknowledged that oral histories are more reliable than written ones.
you are conveniently only referring to the period of African history since Muslims have been there. They need strict laws against it because so many of them are gay.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back