Black Education / Schools : Homeschooling, Charter Schools, or advocacy for Decentralized Public Schools?

We did have accounting 3000 years ago!

I did not say accounting was not more than 700 years old. I said DOUBLE-ENTRY accounting was 700 years old. The DOUBLE-ENTRY is really just an error checking system. But who does not use that method today?

It can't be too complicated if it is 700 years old though so why hasn't it been required in school? Are the schools designed to produce workers who then do not know what to do with their money?

We did have accounting 3000 years ago!

I did not say accounting was not more than 700 years old. I said DOUBLE-ENTRY accounting was 700 years old. The DOUBLE-ENTRY is really just an error checking system. But who does not use that method today?

It can't be too complicated if it is 700 years old though so why hasn't it been required in school? Are the schools designed to produce workers who then do not know what to do with their money?
My brother this is my point, look at our history!
Black Wall street did not come out of Aladdin's lamp!

When Black parents stopped advocacy, and making united demands , it was like owning a home and not doing monthly pest control!

That is when (early 90s) they took, art, music, shop, home eco, science labs and economics and civics out of the JHS public school curriculums!

A thief waits till folks are asleep before he tries to rob their home!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back