Law Forum : Homeless Mom Arrested For Leaving Kids In Car While On Job Interview

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by shaka64, Mar 29, 2014.

1. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    Shanesha Taylor, Homeless Single Mom, Arrested After Leaving Kids In Car While On Job Interview
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5050356.html

A homeless single mother in Arizona who struggled to make ends meet is in jail after she allegedly left her children in her car while she went on a job interview.

Shanesha Taylor was arrested on felony child abuse charges after Scottsdale police discovered her two kids, aged 2 years old and 6 months old, in a locked car.

<< majority of article removed by Destee >>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
  2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother shaka64 ... you can't post the whole article ... just a snippet and link to where we can read it all ... rule # 11.

I've edited the post, removing most of the article, and am giving you a gentle warning about it this time ... :love:

It's a really sad story. It's hard raising babies alone, and if you don't have any help ... no one to watch the babies while you try to get a job ... well ... it's horrendous to imagine ... but i'm sure this Sister isn't the only one having to take major risks with her children's lives (and her own) ... just to be able to provide for them.

Imagine if she got the job, what is she gonna do for child-care? Most jobs for Sisters in this position are low paying, and day care is an absolute budget killer, and that's for people who have a budget to play with ... imagine if there is no money ... but you gotta pay day care ... which in this day and time can easily be more than a monthly house and/or car note.

It's a hard place to be ... alone ... with babies to raise.

I hope some mercy is shown to her ... she could have been out at the club, with the babies locked in the car.

I've said before ... it was hard when i was raising babies alone ... and i think it's even harder now for young Sisters.

God bless her and those babies.

Thanks for sharing ... and remember ... just a link and snippet please ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

3. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956

4. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    Ok learning on the go is not working. I hate breaking rules. I printed a hard copy of the rules and will learn them. I love the community and want to be around a long time. I would love to be a moderator once I learn the rules and obtain proper interpretation of them. Thanks Love you too.

5. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    It's so important for us to maintain some kind of family structure. If the Queen had a Brother/Sister/Friend she could trust with her children this wouldn't be a story. The story really is that she didn't!