Law Forum : Homegrown Terrorists - Could You Be Considered a Terrorist?

What is irrelevant about all of this is I am like so many other black males are the hunted--point blank. Whether I do or don't I'm a terrorist to my own community, family, school, militaries of the world, and so on. We have already been labeled the enemy str8 up so what does it matter if I say a word or two or three or paragraphs or if any black male do? We dead, sell-outs or locked up regardless on the real. Who cares if anybody...rather be dead face down pants down twin cheeks bare for all who didn't defend me for all it was worth cause it is more of us than it is of them! Seriously. Check the strength sometimes. That's what wrong these days and even back in the days, when questions of self starting to emotion your own thoughts influencing others the same like a brainwave length harmonized. You already dead if you thinking like the question is thought of....you can throw a whole nation vibe off with questions like that who is trying with every effort to advance. Hesitation is a sure sign of a quiver before the shocking wave of fear sets in as terror. I'm tired on the real and you would think at least the internet would bring about some type of unity strongest from a leader then dropping something like this??? They are beings like you, me and bleed like everybody else and so what is the problem??? Contradiction and constant confliction, and wonder why most of the young black males are like solo suicidal-homicidal. It ain't no hope when questions arise like this as if it really matters. That's why alot of brothaz are going solo like funk it to the P and sistahz too like who cares leaving the who wide open for the taking??? The children. Cause no-one really cares about us especially us. If it hurts let the truth ring louder until the vibration corrects the problem into solution. Watch what we saying....a terrorist...then been labeled me a terrorist. I can't be trusted no where accept in the bedroom of a european female on the low and that ain't even worth it cause that is where most brothaz going to now. No support. And sistahz are doing the same as they call both of us racing into other arms terrorist for evading their culture. So we terrorists raised together, breeding terrorists, worried about whether we are terrorists??? Who called us thugs in the first place and the world pointed the finger at the bad guy??? Wasn't me. I'm black and got AIDS or HIV or STD programmed universally....I'm black and suppose to be sitting the juvenile cell until it's adult time then transfer over so I can live up in the big boy prison. You know they turning the juvenile and big boy prisons into hotel like stays for psychological reasoning. Take a look one day if you will. So you see why brothaz like me are like forget it and no need to have kids cause nobody is together and so why produce them to have them one day auctioned off or betrayed to the system? With questions like these I doubt this site to the fullest as if somebody might be snitching or afraid and give me up just to pull out my caliber waiting for the foe. They watching regardless and enjoying the divide and conquer from a mental aspect. I'm through.

What is irrelevant about all of this is I am like so many other black males are the hunted--point blank. Whether I do or don't I'm a terrorist to my own community, family, school, militaries of the world, and so on. We have already been labeled the enemy str8 up so what does it matter if I say a word or two or three or paragraphs or if any black male do? We dead, sell-outs or locked up regardless on the real. Who cares if anybody...rather be dead face down pants down twin cheeks bare for all who didn't defend me for all it was worth cause it is more of us than it is of them! Seriously. Check the strength sometimes. That's what wrong these days and even back in the days, when questions of self starting to emotion your own thoughts influencing others the same like a brainwave length harmonized. You already dead if you thinking like the question is thought of....you can throw a whole nation vibe off with questions like that who is trying with every effort to advance. Hesitation is a sure sign of a quiver before the shocking wave of fear sets in as terror. I'm tired on the real and you would think at least the internet would bring about some type of unity strongest from a leader then dropping something like this??? They are beings like you, me and bleed like everybody else and so what is the problem??? Contradiction and constant confliction, and wonder why most of the young black males are like solo suicidal-homicidal. It ain't no hope when questions arise like this as if it really matters. That's why alot of brothaz are going solo like funk it to the P and sistahz too like who cares leaving the who wide open for the taking??? The children. Cause no-one really cares about us especially us. If it hurts let the truth ring louder until the vibration corrects the problem into solution. Watch what we saying....a terrorist...then been labeled me a terrorist. I can't be trusted no where accept in the bedroom of a european female on the low and that ain't even worth it cause that is where most brothaz going to now. No support. And sistahz are doing the same as they call both of us racing into other arms terrorist for evading their culture. So we terrorists raised together, breeding terrorists, worried about whether we are terrorists??? Who called us thugs in the first place and the world pointed the finger at the bad guy??? Wasn't me. I'm black and got AIDS or HIV or STD programmed universally....I'm black and suppose to be sitting the juvenile cell until it's adult time then transfer over so I can live up in the big boy prison. You know they turning the juvenile and big boy prisons into hotel like stays for psychological reasoning. Take a look one day if you will. So you see why brothaz like me are like forget it and no need to have kids cause nobody is together and so why produce them to have them one day auctioned off or betrayed to the system? With questions like these I doubt this site to the fullest as if somebody might be snitching or afraid and give me up just to pull out my caliber waiting for the foe. They watching regardless and enjoying the divide and conquer from a mental aspect. I'm through.

It's ride or die bro. Keep ya head up and keep grindin. I don't care bout those labels and still gonna keep tryna get our peeps straight until my wheels fall off and my motors stop.

I do feel you but you may know or never know who might learn from what you got to share because many move here in silence and only a few really in the open make a difference anyway. It's always been like that and it ain't gonna change soon.

Enemy got me in watch over 30 years but ain't got me on lock yet even though they have tried to isolate and neutralize. So if you done here at least keep a tight circle and don't let frustration isolate you because that's when you the most vulnerable.

Peace in Solidarity!

Okay Family ... i just read the articles linked above, and highlighted some of the words / phrases used within. You're welcome to go read them in their entirety. These highlighted words and phrases could easily be applied to many we know! Couldn't they?!! Oh Gosh. Take a read, and yall tell me.

It seems kinda vague, who can be determined a home grown terrorist.

If no direct link to al Qaeda is needed, no explosives need be found, or any act need be done ... just talk ... dissatisfaction with one's life, feeling the government is the enemy ... if this is all that is needed, how many of us are susceptible to incarceration?

What's a criminal discussion? Do we have those? Could we be considered a cell that's not very good ... lol ... oh gosh! :eeek:

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught "Do For Self" ... they mention self several times above ... this is illegal now?

Makes me think of Orwell's 1984 ... and the thought police.

The new face of terrorism ... Young Black Men?

Were Timothy McVeigh and that other guy ever referred to as home grown terrorists? They actually bombed something, killed people. When they did that, was the new face of terrorism ... white men ... plastered all over the headlines? I think not.

How can you enslave a people, kill, brutalize, devastate them, keep them continually under systemic racism ... and expect them to love you!? If Young Black Men are home grown terrorists, surely they realize they planted these seeds in our babies ?!!

Brother Malcolm's words come to mind ... "The chickens have come home to roost." While i'm not exactly sure what Brother Malcolm meant, i'm wondering if it is applicable in this situation?

Could you be considered a home grown terrorist?

Yall be careful, what you say, do, and think!

:heart:

Destee

Perhaps because from day one here I was talking about Black Power and the Black August Movement (BAM). But that was 11 years ago.

My criticism of the Obama administration might be an additional strike against me as well as some of my past political affiliations but...

Hold up. Barack Obama has some of the same past affiliations dating back to when he was an anti apartheid activist while attending college in SoCal.

So it don't really matter because i'm not out leading any militia groups or so called terrorist cells. No need to be paranoid about Big Brother and the Smiths because I been thinking and acting outside this Matrix so long that I'm not registering on their radar.

Brother KaHotep ... Peace and Blessings,

If this thread has you questioning my integrity, you problee don't wanna read nuth'n else here.

Every Member is welcome to ask anything they'd like respectfully ... and that includes me.

Back in 2006 when i first posted this thread, the Young Brothers in the opening post were labeled as "home-grown terrorists" and charged, convicted, imprisoned, etc. This was a new phrase back then, noteworthy in my opinion, much like the radicalization talk going on now in 2013. I started a thread on the radicalization stuff too, so don't go there if this one shook you.

Not all Brothers are "dead, sell-outs or locked up regardless on the real" as you say.

For those that aren't, i'll be here warning them of every thing i see, that looks like a trap.

Nope ... not all Brothers are "dead, sell-outs or locked up" ... and if i have my way ... that will never be.

This stuff is real, and these folk aint playing, and we've lost far too many already. If there are some small adjustments that can be made, to keep oneself an inch or two out of their grasp, then i think it should be done. There are probably some Brothers out here right now, on the Internet, engaging in what could be considered "criminal discussion" ... another new term that came out of that 2006 Florida case. In fact, i want to know what exactly is "criminal discussion" ... and i think i'll start a thread on it too.

We need to know ... what we can know ... and adjust accordingly ... as each deems fit.

Anywho ... i aint finna be quiet ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

ps ... plus ... this is in the Black Law Forum ... i mean ... i'm jes say'n ... :look:

::
::

Peace and Blessings Family,

With all of the talk of domestic terrorists, per the January 6th attack by Trump supporters, I was reminded of this thread.

When this was being talked about in 2006 - homegrown terrorists - they were talking about young black men.

Young black men that had not done anything like those on January 6th did, already being targeted.

This, while justice seems to tiptoe around these white terrorists.

Well, I was reminded of this.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back