Black Spirituality Religion : Holy Qur'an 30:31-32 & 3:5; How can there be sects in Islam?

John Williams

BANNED
Jul 12, 2014
As-Salaam Alaikum.

First, may I say that this thread is not being created because Kadijah keeps questioning why I haven't created any threads about Islam. It is being created because I would truly like to discuss this subject.

That said my Muslim Brothers & Sisters, I want to begin by citing the two passages from the thread's title and ask, how can there be sects in Islam.

Let's begin. Holy Qur'an 30:31-32 reads: "(31)...and be not of the polytheists, (32)Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it."

Surah 3:105 says, "And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement."

These two Scriptures tell us that it is "polytheistic" and unIslamic to form sects in Islam. So I ask you my beloved Black Brothers and Sisters, HOW can there be sects in Islam?...

As-Salaam Alaikum.

First, may I say that this thread is not being created because Kadijah
Man, say what you gotta say and keep my name out of it! Scheesh!
That said my Muslim Brothers & Sisters, I want to begin by citing the two passages from the thread's title and ask, how can there be sects in Islam.

Let's begin. Holy Qur'an 30:31-32 reads: "(31)...and be not of the polytheists, (32)Of those who split up their religion and become parties; every sect rejoicing in that which is with it."

Surah 3:105 says, "And be not like those who became divided and disagreed after clear arguments had come to them. And for them is a grievous chastisement."

These two Scriptures tell us that it is "polytheistic" and unIslamic to form sects in Islam. So I ask you my beloved Black Brothers and Sisters, HOW can there be sects in Islam?...

There's a whole history behind the sectarianism. Try googling.

Now, here's a question that you "ignored" in another thread:

Why did the prophet Muhammad sex his 8 year-old bride? Is not his private behavior a contradiction between his public persona of being a God-send (no pun intended) to the females of his time and generation?

And, of course, you have no problem answering this question since you are not a Muslim. :news:

As-Salaam Alaikum.

First, may I say that this thread is not being created because Kadijah keeps questioning why I haven't created any threads about Islam. It is being created because I would truly like to discuss this subject.

Differences over who were the legit heirs to the Prophet's succession.

As-Salaam Alaikum.

The HOLY QUR'AN EVEN STATES THAT WE ARE NOT ALL SUPPOSED TO WORSHIP THE SAME WAY. This is stated in Sura 22/67To every People have We appointed rites and ceremonies which they must follow: let them not then dispute with thee on the matter, but do thou invite (them) to thy Lord: for you are assuredly on the Right Way.” Sura 22/67

The idea that it states that Muslims can invite others TO THEIR LORD is a recognition by them that there are other Lords and that rites and ceremonies have already been appointed to other peoples that they MUST follow.

In light of this recognition since we are the oldest on the planet...why haven't we reached back in history to find out what the rites and ceremonies of our people were which existed before any of this other man made stuff that basically borrowed and stole from our ancestors to create what they now have?

And for those who follow Islam; Prophet Muhammad prophesied that "there would be more sects in Islam than there are in Christianity"...although the whole story is another issue altogether and is one that is best understood from a historical and political level as well as a power level.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back