Black Entertainment : Hollywood has Blackwomen/Whitemen, BUT no Blackmen/Whitewomen

I guess they pair up with them on screen for the money, but no love for them after that. Plenty of chemistry with black women on screen, but apparently none when the cameras stop rolling huh?.......

Haha, yes. But whoever wants Terrence Howard can have him, his money and all; dude be trippin'.

Shaming Tactic Language.

Whether you choose to see it or not sister the fact is that Black women that pursue the white boys do so from a false "Black men aren't on my level" and "interracial revenge" perspective.

Obviously it's deeper than someone's words, but their actions. Black women in America have turned on the Black man and the media,corporate Amerikkka,government and around the way, corny,lightweight,sissy Black men have incentivized Black women to despise and betray real Black men.

It's hard for a Black man to even reflect true manhood in his community anymore because homosexual and degenerate Brothers are marketed as the zenith.

So, now it is also the fault of the homosexual community too? :rolleyes:

Ok, and who else fault is it?

I'm listening.

Next, you will say it is because all the black women are with other women.

So, now it is also the fault of the homosexual community too? :rolleyes:

Ok, and who else fault is it?

I'm listening.

Next, you will say it is because all the black women are with other women.

I have no problem with the homosexual community, what I see the problem with is their co-opt of our community and their constant strides to make everybody politically correct and fearful of them.

The last sentence in your post I can only LOL.

I have no problem with the homosexual community, what I see the problem with is their co-opt of our community and their constant strides to make everybody politically correct and fearful of them.

The last sentence in your post I can only LOL.

Well, when you speak of the homosexual community you are speaking of me.

We are not out to make anyone fearful of us, we are out to be treated fairly and just as any heterosexual. If that is a problem, then we don't plan to apologize for it.

Co-opt?....The last time I checked I was still black and a part of the black community. I don't need to co-opt your community that I am already a part of.

Homosexual men are not the topic here and they are most definitely have nothing to do with the topic we are discussing, Oh...I forgot, they do...Because according to you, they are a part of this problem. :rolleyes:

The last sentence in your post I can only LOL....

Me too...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back