Black Entertainment : Hollywood has Blackwomen/Whitemen, BUT no Blackmen/Whitewomen

The obvious issue is that Black men have been on the receiving end of the worst media onslaught for the past thirty years. Tell me, how many more "Black men ain't ish" panels filled with Black women do there have to be? Why is it Black women that are on tv stages in front of white folks crying about "I'm successful yet still can't find a good man."

The difference between the genders is that the media has bent in the favor of Black women to spite Black men. Again I say, Black men have been told we're "worthless" for thirty years and it has been magnified by the behaviors of the sisters, yet now that Brothers are countering that bias, it's a "problem"?

Remember, this is only one site. Black women however have Ebony(now run by white folks), Essence,Jet, Inyanla Vanzant, Oprah, Steve Harvey, Tyler Perry and any other Boule Negro to tell them they're "independent" and "don't need a man".

Blame the above individuals for assisting in the gender divide and not anonymous Brothers that post online to intellectually discuss observations of the behaviors of Black women in regards to Black men.

I'm not about to get any deeper into this subject, because it will get real deep up in here, and I don't even think some of you are at a place to be totally honest when it comes to the topic.

I am going to say this and leave it alone though: It is a conscious decision to be a serial dater of non-black women, it is a choice that is made. I will not believe that choice is made because a few black women said 'black men are worthless'. You all are making this decision because of other reasons that I do not believe some of you are even man enough to be honest about.

Black women could use the excuse that men do all kind of injustices to them in general as an excuse to not date men, but I don't see that happening. So.....

I'm not buying that excuse because I know it is much more deeper than just "you've talked about me" so I am leaving the entire race.

Ok, I'll give you the truth again, however I don't like saying it.

More black women sleep with white men, but the white man is in it mostly for sex, however the black women thinks it's love, except the hoodrats. Eventually they fall in love to alot of times, because that's just how women are designed. It's more likely the white will return to his white women one way or the other.

When the black man sleeps with the white woman, not saying that he will, but he is more likely to marry the white woman, than a white man would marry the black women. This is were the hate is really coming from.

The stats may speak of marriage, and they can be flawed. But I was talking about whose been having more sex with white people. I haven't heard anybody post that study. But I'm sure it won't come out the same as whose marrying white people.

Wait, wait... you ask me where I get my facts, and you're just spouting off, "more black women sleep with white men"; based on what exactly? A movie? A tv show? BullS**t. That's not a study, it's not reality.

I don't even get what point you're trying to make with this post, save you're telling the sistas to away from white men who just won't marry us, while saying nothing to brothas marrying white women. So it's wrong one way, but not the other?

And what hate are you talking about? Black women towards black men? Oh here we go.:confused:

If all you have to go on is seeing some sistas on film rolling around with caucasians, then maybe you don't have enough facts to speak to this topic.

All I see in your posts is you trying to speak to the ills of black women based on fantasy; is that all it takes to get stirred up?

Sorry but your "truth" is unfounded, and totally nonsensical. Talk about buying into the propaganda.

No matter what's said, black men date out/marry out more, but you keep trying to "change" that reality talking about how flawed studies are and what you've run into and that you really meant who's sexing who more; what bulls**t you've presented. :lol:

Please, take a seat.

I'm not about to get any deeper into this subject, because it will get real deep up in here, and I don't even think some of you are at a place to be totally honest when it comes to the topic.

I am going to say this and leave it alone though: It is a conscious decision to be a serial dater of non-black women, it is a choice that is made. I will not believe that choice is made because a few black women said 'black men are worthless'. You all are making this decision because of other reasons that I do not believe some of you are even man enough to be honest about.

Black women could use the excuse that men do all kind of injustices to them in general as an excuse to not date men, but I don't see that happening. So.....

I'm not buying that excuse because I know it is much more deeper than just "you've talked about me" so I am leaving the entire race.

Shaming Tactic Language.

Whether you choose to see it or not sister the fact is that Black women that pursue the white boys do so from a false "Black men aren't on my level" and "interracial revenge" perspective.

Obviously it's deeper than someone's words, but their actions. Black women in America have turned on the Black man and the media,corporate Amerikkka,government and around the way, corny,lightweight,sissy Black men have incentivized Black women to despise and betray real Black men.

It's hard for a Black man to even reflect true manhood in his community anymore because homosexual and degenerate Brothers are marketed as the zenith.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back