Black Entertainment : Hollywood has Blackwomen/Whitemen, BUT no Blackmen/Whitewomen

i never made that assertion....

http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/bbw...d-rainbeau-pilot-businessman-jason-appelbaum/

now i'm back to...

georgeeatingpopcorn.gif

one love
khasm

No, you CHANGED THE SUBJECT.... which is why I stated the obvious, i.e., we were talking about marriage, NOT engagements. :)

Nonetheless, since you, and ONLY you, changed the subject to what YOU want to talk about, why drop out now? :10500:

Stick to your.... integrity, sista! I knew this half-white chick once. She was complaining about whenever she and a group of black co-workers went out to lunch that whenever the convo got around to something "black" people did and she'd offer an opinion, that one of the women would 'laugh' and say, "Oh, X! What would YOU know about _____?" hahaha At which point, she would always fall silent. I told her as I'd tell you - she's trying to "marginalize" you, to take you out of the conversation, to make YOUR black experience irrelevant. Don't let her. Speak your piece! :news:

;) Oh, I plan to stick to it. That is for sure. Call me what you want, I won't be silenced or made to feel less than by anyone.

Yes. Yes. Yes. There is always an attempt to silence you and make you feel as if your experience is totally irrelevant...But, trust me, I won't be silenced..Not in this life or any to come.

No, you CHANGED THE SUBJECT.... which is why I stated the obvious, i.e., we were talking about marriage, NOT engagements. :)

Nonetheless, since you, and ONLY you, changed the subject to what YOU want to talk about, why drop out now? :10500:

what the hell are u smoking?...
i changed nothing just stated reality...
i see u built up some venom in ur time off eh? lol....
dang...made me put down my popcorn...i need a drink

drinking1.gif

one love
khasm

Not quite. Anytime a black woman says anything ANY man, black OR white, says, she's bitter and angry. After all, that's what white men say about Kola Boof, whom one brutha says is MARRIED to a white man. Go figure.

Figured. It's an attempt to "marginalize" our opinions on everything. :news:

Right.

That is really what I was attempting to say.

Who wants to "make things look greener on the other side" and who is the "us" you are referring to?

This is not about who is dating who in real life and if it was then your perception and many others posted in this thread are way off because MOST of your top Black actresses in Hollywood either date each other or white men EXCLUSIVELY. They do not represent "the norm".

Hollywood for your first question, and us = black women.

I never stated this was about who is dating who in real life, but was stating they are directing those images at real life black women. Why else would they push it so much? And I definitely wasn't stating that was the norm, if you would have actually read the thread.

Even in the article it was asked if they were trying to promote black men to stay away from white women, so I stated what I believed they were actually doing.

My post wasn't that hard to understand, so I have no clue what you're going on about this "who dating who in real life" stuff. It turned into that when KPITRL wanted to say we we're dating out more "in real life".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back