Black Entertainment : Hollywood has Blackwomen/Whitemen, BUT no Blackmen/Whitewomen

Another statistical anomaly. Over the historical decades, they ( females ) do. But, again, this is a small minority. Diane Carrol and Diana Ross have married more WM than all the BM combined. :lol: But no one is counting them. Yall need to get off this myth. It's like saying your farts stink worse than mine

And Terrence Howard has married more white women than BOTH of them combined! :10900:

Any time women point out something or bring up and issue, it is because we are bitter and angry at black men. wow!...You are right, it is pointless to argue over it.

Not quite. Anytime a black woman says anything ANY man, black OR white, says, she's bitter and angry. After all, that's what white men say about Kola Boof, whom one brutha says is MARRIED to a white man. Go figure.

Figured. It's an attempt to "marginalize" our opinions on everything. :news:

I'm not saying that it is a big percentage...I am just saying that it is more than black women. What we ALL fail to see is that the percentages are small. For both sides, one is more than the other, so when someone says that black women are falling for the trap, immediately it goes to well y'all do it more. Which is true, doesn't mean that it is a large percentage...it just means that black men do it more. However, it turns into mudslinging, which you participate in. Brothers love sisters, and sisters love brothers. It's just a small percentage on both parts.

It's a FALSE percentage. Approx. 10% of black men marry out of the race. That 5% figure is the rate at which black women marry out of the race.

:11200: so this thread provides and opportunity for brothers and sisters to go at one another.

When I see a sista out dere fighting for her right to NOT be marginalized, her opinions and experience NOT be kicked to the curb as irrelevant and "I" have info that validates the integrity of her responses, it's not "going at one another," it's adding corroboration and substance to the sister's contentions. Not "going at" anyone; adding FACT to content.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back