Black Poetry : Holding On: Lover's High

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Sep 23, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    (working with my keys tonight trying to get a feeling from within sown in revealing up under the skies sacrificing my all into love you you you forever cause it's on with loving....check me out before you go to sleep)

Blaq love faces curves, yellow streaks lines, greys over hard texture, bending with nature, loving experiences, rhythm upon motions, ah ride fore life, art my vibrations, case of love, victimized, appreciative, when life...lay your eyes two, sleep, dreams are my realities, sun shining ah fue rays, spirited fore one say, i taught two trues too be One won, sown sow deeply come, walking up love's road, an incline of lives, around turns, down passion's bumps, i was taught two listen, sweating, working on it, toning it down, sweeping kick, uppercut nifty, sickening, twisting loves, heavy into your thang hanging angling giggles, single one spot loving blown low known missing you, ah lover's high in between the...the feeling is so strong, keeping loves homegrown, all in your home alone, just me and you loving, that's the way we should be, how you figure we couldn't sea, looking more beautiful than the last beautiful's beauty oh yes, and every time i try to leave you alone, love you keep coming back knocking at my door, i'm like who is it? love again sexy, but i'm not sex and why? you stall with ah pause turning cheeks and oh no hold on...hold on to my lover's high and that's why....

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh from the BLAQ: Inkompletion vol. 2

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    shoopie doo boom boom bang be my main lover missed sweet thang loving you in vain without pain...(echoing)

Moochies smooch move soothing more smoove moment smooth mocha slow moisten soaking moaning soaring molding soulful most sown in loves going gong gotcha chapter rapturous sounds trapped absolutely bubbling caressed down envying flutter good high i jazz kisses lovingly miraculous nibbles orgasmicity pulling questions reserved fore shoopie doo boom boom bang be my main lover missed sweet thang loving you in vain without pain...(echoing)

by: Nefertum Husia Shayheh from the BLAQ: Inkompletion vol. 2