destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hey Yall,

Please know that NONE of you have crossed "the line!" Since it's my place and I get to determine whether the line has been crossed, my line, then trust me to do that.

Shoot, working in online communites for as long as I have, with my own folk and stuff ... hey ... we are a very colorful people! :wink: Color is allowed here! Flexibility is a must!

Poetry often speaks of love and intimacy, which could easily be viewed as "sexually oriented" ...

If Bishop (our moderator) or I have not asked you to "tone it down," then all is well.

We only require that you be respectful of others.

Get Your Flow On Folk!

:)

Nita ... madd love backatcha Gurlie ! :heart: :wave:

Kemetstry ... I asked Bishop to be the moderator of this forum and he said yes. Would you like to be a moderator? There's a whole buncha forums that don't have anyone moderating them ... and for you ... I'd create a brand new forum if you'd moderate it, just name it. :wink:

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry ...

I know that Bishop loves writing and reading poetry and is often participating in poetry forums online. I asked him because I knew that he could help make the forum a success. I knew too that we would agree on most things. I asked him because he's my friend, believing that if he could, he would.

When considering someone to be a moderator in this forum, basically that's all that I consider.

There are several "categories" within this forum. Columnists, Entrepreneurs, Genealogy, Investing, Book Talk, Open Forum, and Administration. You are welcome to be the moderator/leader of any one of them. If your pleasure and/or expertise is a different topic, not mentioned above, I'll make that new category for you.

There's no "pay" for doing this. Lord willing, I do look forward to being able to pay for the help I receive. At this point, it is all voluntary.

Now Kemetstry, you know I appreciate all the love you've shown me. You know I do. Well, in case you don't know, let me tell you now ... I appreciate the love you give me. Please don't think otherwise.

Actually, I was thinking of asking you to moderate in the chat room. Unfortunately, I'm not able to offer you the opportunity to moderate the chat yet, because I don't have the capability of giving "moderators" access to the controls. I'm looking forward to this though.

In the meantime, if you'd like to be a moderator, I'd love having you. Just tell me what area you'd like.

There are no left-overs. Everything counts. Please forgive me if it appeared as though I was overlooking you. That wasn't my intention, just so many things going on, trying to make them all happen.

Loving you with my whole heart.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back