Black Poetry : Hold On Your Virginity Baby Girl

foxylady30315 said:
Oh yes.....I truly feel you on this.....I tell so many girls my age the SAME thing......but it seems as if they ain't hearing it.......cause the next year of so they turn up with a baby......do you know it 30 girls in the school I used to go to that has babies.......and they had them in 9th grade.....it's a shame huh?.........but I guess they're gonna continure to do if you tell them not to of what.........so.......I don't know what else to say.........I like your poem......I was feel it.......ALL of it......

Blessings my sister continue to be a leader and continue to teach. You may not be able to reach all. Even if you can reach one. You are very bright and yes many will turn there head and frown. But once you complete your goal, you will see that you are the queen, and those same girls will be right there , when you become a star.

Leadership is important in all aspects of life. Never be a follower be a leader, many children who are rasing children learned it from those who over seed them.
Rise my young sister you can have anything you want in this life. Your success is in the palms of your hands. Nothing beat a failure but someone who tries.
God bless you and continue to hold your head high.
You are the Queen star. :grouphug: :

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back