Food Discussion : Hog Intestine - Chitterlings - Hog Maws

I have never done a colon cleanse. Always been a little afraid to try it. What if i can't stop going or i flush out something that aint supposed to come out? Its a phobia i guess. lol I might try the flaxseeds though. I know they are good for maintaining blood pressure levels. That is, if you already have a healthy pressure reading.

Oh snap, i went off topic in here, didn't i? I apologize for that Sister dunwiddat!

As for the hog intestine, chitterlings, and hog maws, i remember a time when i use to eat that. As i gotten older, i just stopped. Didn't enjoy eating it anymore. Haven't eaten it in years. My body just didn't want it no more. Some of my family members still love them. They talk about a pot of chitterlings like the resurrection of Jesus! They just love em!

It always make me chuckle when they be gloating over their beloved chitterlings. I know how alot of people are totally disgusted at the thought, and i know they talk about them just to irritate all those who hate em. lol

:heart:

Pork is meat that is loved by so many people. My mother loved it. Some co-workers of mine love it. I believe people are addicted to the eating of pork. They love it like they love sex.. The thing is that people KNOW that it is not good, but just cannot resist the desire. I have to admit that there is no smell in a kitchen that can match the smell of baked pork...and that is the truth.:lol:

Pork is meat that is loved by so many people. My mother loved it. Some co-workers of mine love it. I believe people are addicted to the eating of pork. They love it like they love sex.. The thing is that people KNOW that it is not good, but just cannot resist the desire. I have to admit that there is no smell in a kitchen that can match the smell of baked pork...and that is the truth.:lol:

One thing about that beast is that it will smell up the house if it's not seasoned well. You see why they add smoke flavoring to ham, bacon and hocks. You also notice that processed swine like those disgusting lunchmeats, hot dogs and sausages are also loaded with artificial smoke flavoring to shield that disgusting smell.

Not only should we NOT eat this beast because it is so disease laden, it's also processed with some of the most deadly chemicals such as sodium nitrates and sodium nitrites. These chemicals are the leading causes of stomach and colon cancer. This bullshyt will literally burn a hole right through your colon.

You couldn't pay me to eat Wilbur ever again. Wish the rest of my Black folks would say NO to this creature.

I have never done a colon cleanse. Always been a little afraid to try it. What if i can't stop going or i flush out something that aint supposed to come out? Its a phobia i guess. lol I might try the flaxseeds though. I know they are good for maintaining blood pressure levels. That is, if you already have a healthy pressure reading.

Oh snap, i went off topic in here, didn't i? I apologize for that Sister dunwiddat!

As for the hog intestine, chitterlings, and hog maws, i remember a time when i use to eat that. As i gotten older, i just stopped. Didn't enjoy eating it anymore. Haven't eaten it in years. My body just didn't want it no more. Some of my family members still love them. They talk about a pot of chitterlings like the resurrection of Jesus! They just love em!

It always make me chuckle when they be gloating over their beloved chitterlings. I know how alot of people are totally disgusted at the thought, and i know they talk about them just to irritate all those who hate em. lol

You definitely want to stay away from store bought colon cleansers. If you do a colon cleanse, go all natural. I had my first and only one back in 2007 and I did a one week session and I had lost 12 pounds in the gut area while I went through a half liquid and half fish diet. I used all natural products like flaxseed, tea leaves and homemade from the juicer prune juice. All of the weight I lost was nothing but waste matter that was impacted on the walls of my intestines. It's not healthy to colon cleanse regularly, just once a year to 18 months because your intestines need some of that bad bacteria to break down waste and to not subject the intestinal walls to infection.

peace

That's the exact year i stopped eating swine after i read 'how to eat to live' by The most honorable Elijah Muhammad.

51NNxtEbekL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

How To Eat To Live should be a staple in EVERY Black household worldwide.

You definitely want to stay away from store bought colon cleansers. If you do a colon cleanse, go all natural. I had my first and only one back in 2007 and I did a one week session and I had lost 12 pounds in the gut area while I went through a half liquid and half fish diet. I used all natural products like flaxseed, tea leaves and homemade from the juicer prune juice. All of the weight I lost was nothing but waste matter that was impacted on the walls of my intestines. It's not healthy to colon cleanse regularly, just once a year to 18 months because your intestines need some of that bad bacteria to break down waste and to not subject the intestinal walls to infection.

Thank you!

That is some good info to know!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back