Food Discussion : Hog Intestine - Chitterlings - Hog Maws

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
I know many black folks in the USA enjoy eating chitlins...which is also known as hog's maw...or hog's intestines.
I am familiar with hogs as much as anyone. My father kept pigs and my mother made what in Barbados is called pudding and souse. The intestines were also used to boil soup.

The pig's. head, feet and other parts except the liver would be boiled until soft.
A pickle is made of diced cucumber, diced onion, sweet pepper and cayene pepper. A bit of salt and chopped parsley. Some lime juice is added and this is then placed in the mixture. The chopped parts of the boiled pig is placed in the pickle and left for about an hour.

As a child my mother would clean the pig's intestines(the smell of the hog's gut is awful) and place the potato mixture into the intestines. She knew exactly how long to cook it without bursting the belly as we called it. My job as a young girl was to grate the potato.

Looking back I asked myself did I really really eat that:mad:
Today the intestines are not used. The pudding is made from grated sweet potato, and a some sugar. A bit of vegetable oil, onion and pepper along with other fresh herbs is place within the mixture and then this placed in a bowl which is placed in a saucepan with water. The steam cooks the mixture.

I no longer eat pork or pork products I stopped eating that when I was fourteen years old....and that is a long time ago. My children never ate pork and my ex completely took it out of his diet. Some may argue it is time to throw away the chitlins this Thanksgiving.

I saw this link and it really caused me to take a serious look at some of the diseases that are afflicting our people.

Why Black People Are Droppin' Like Flies - Death to Diabetes ...

I once was LOST, eating that diseased SWINE until 1988 when I WOKE UP and not poison my body any longer consuming that parasitic pig.

I'm starting to see overall that my BLACK peoples are getting their wake up call on as far as eating the flesh of this devil product. Pork and its tapeworms infested self shouldn't be on store shelves. Let the OTHER MAN eat that. They love and swear by it.

Pork, the other WHITE meat. Suits them just fine.

lol & smh.

I once was LOST, eating that diseased SWINE until 1988 when I WOKE UP and not poison my body any longer consuming that parasitic pig.

I'm starting to see overall that my BLACK peoples are getting their wake up call on as far as eating the flesh of this devil product. Pork and its tapeworms infested self shouldn't be on store shelves. Let the OTHER MAN eat that. They love and swear by it.

Pork, the other WHITE meat. Suits them just fine.

lol & smh.

I do hope many will see this truth...this was what black folks were given during slavery. I agree that white folks LOVE it...let them continue..Lol

I
I do hope many will see this truth...this was what black folks were given during slavery. I agree that white folks LOVE it...let them continue..Lol

I know plenty of my Black peoples that love them some poke...lol & smdh, meanwhile they're on blood pressure medication and or have diabetes. That swine is NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. It's self explanatory in the Bible, Torah and the Quaran. This was LAW. The Whiteman doesn't care because they love it and anyway, they're the ones who make the laws and the first to break them. That pig will eat anything in its path including their own feces. My dad was a union meat cutter and worked in a slaughterhouse for over 40 years and he use to tell us some horrid stories of this beast. Cutting the pork's belly open to get to the bacon, there were three tin cans in it along with a flop flop sandal. He also told me that to NEVER handle raw pork without gloves. That trich worm is nasty and can enter your body even through a cut on your hand or rubbing your itchy eye. Their are many countries that consume large amount of pork and are the first ones to contract that pork Trich tapeworm. That tapeworm first enters the body, goes straight to the stomach where it starts its lifespan and finally makes it way to the intestines. Majority of the time, that tapeworm doesn't take that route but a deadlier one in which it'll makes it way to your spinal column and then up to the brain. Their are many cases of death involving tapeworms reaching the brain matter. Also, eating pork just before going to sleep with give you some severe nightmares. Google is your best friend on this subject.

Chitterlings, bacon and the butt end of that beast is loaded with trich tapeworm. I laugh when people say that swine has come a long way and is "healthier" now....lol & smh. There's NOTHING healthy or nutritious about that beast. The Whiteman cracks me up promoting the sale and the consuming of this creature.

I want to become a full fledged vegetarian within the next year and I'm getting there but the only flesh I eat is chicken, turkey and fish. Ground meat on occassions.

I

I know plenty of my Black peoples that love them some poke...lol & smdh, meanwhile they're on blood pressure medication and or have diabetes. That swine is NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. It's self explanatory in the Bible, Torah and the Quaran. This was LAW. The Whiteman doesn't care because they love it and anyway, they're the ones who make the laws and the first to break them. That pig will eat anything in its path including their own feces. My dad was a union meat cutter and worked in a slaughterhouse for over 40 years and he use to tell us some horrid stories of this beast. Cutting the pork's belly open to get to the bacon, there were three tin cans in it along with a flop flop sandal. He also told me that to NEVER handle raw pork without gloves. That trich worm is nasty and can enter your body even through a cut on your hand or rubbing your itchy eye. Their are many countries that consume large amount of pork and are the first ones to contract that pork Trich tapeworm. That tapeworm first enters the body, goes straight to the stomach where it starts its lifespan and finally makes it way to the intestines. Majority of the time, that tapeworm doesn't take that route but a deadlier one in which it'll makes it way to your spinal column and then up to the brain. Their are many cases of death involving tapeworms reaching the brain matter. Also, eating pork just before going to sleep with give you some severe nightmares. Google is your best friend on this subject.

Chitterlings, bacon and the butt end of that beast is loaded with trich tapeworm. I laugh when people say that swine has come a long way and is "healthier" now....lol & smh. There's NOTHING healthy or nutritious about that beast. The Whiteman cracks me up promoting the sale and the consuming of this creature.

I want to become a full fledged vegetarian within the next year and I'm getting there but the only flesh I eat is chicken, turkey and fish. Ground meat on occassions.

My son has a Masters degree in microbiology and he has explained so much about the hog...the things he says would make your hair stand on end. The things that people love are literally killing them. I cook my own food, and I do not eat beef, nor the imported lamb from Australia and New Zealand. I eat lamb from our local sheep, locally produced chicken and I eat lots of fish since I live near a fishing village. I have not eaten commercial bread from the stores since December 2011. I bake my own or find something else in refrigerator to eat. I do not eat commercial fast food..Kentucky Fried Chicken etc. White folks are killing black folks and they need to see it. Money is their primary motive and it is time black folks recognise this.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back