Thank You Premium Members : HODEE has been promoted to Premium Member.

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by HODEE, Mar 3, 2014.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Thank You HODEE !

Your account has been upgraded to Premium Membership status!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    That was instant. Thanks Destee. I like some of these new features and the the look of the HOUSE.

Attached files are displayed.. I now know how they will look before they post.

Today.. when i first logged in. I was logged in automatically for some reason. It may have been I too sat holding your hand over the last day or so and was still on that log in page. All night Brother UBNaturally, did sit with you. visiting too was Brother Keita, Clyde and some others I possibly didn't see hanging out in anticipation of the doors opening.

The displaying of the post is larger and more vibrant in color and clarity. Magnified to a degree. Is it help me cause i am partially blind.. lol:)

The similes are in a different place. At first I thought they are more difficult for me to scroll them now. Actually I have to do as I always had.. click on a blank spot within the smilies and use my down arrow. It's OK Destee My bad.

If I hit edit it works great now… Yea Us…:haha:

Financial help from us Destee make having what you are working on possible.
    I love your giving!

Oh yea finding the support button was not clear.. found it in the services tab. All of the other tabs you provide are cool too.

I also like how I can get all my post on one page JUST MINE.. I asked for this years ago.. Yea.. Destee!

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Thanks again Brother HODEE ... :love: ... YAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSS ... :)

I'm glad you're enjoying everything, and appreciate you hanging out during the down days too ... i saw you in there ... i was just so krazee in my mind ... i couldn't stop and even say hi ... seeing you there reminded me of the old chat days ... :love:

Love You and Thanks so much for helping to keep us alive and grow! ... :toast1:

:heart:

Destee