Black People : 'Hobbitt' Casting Director Fire for Racism!!

I threw my Special Adition Boxed set of the Trilogy,
in the Garbage.

Jackson is one of those Ausies raised to hate, indegenous people, and theUruki did not look like ,
Black footbal players mixed with Klingon, and processed hair,
in fact the ones that Tolkien described as tan or brown skin with wooly hair, were the hobbits

George Lucas got that hate thing going on also with that planet of "spear chucking" elongated lipped brown skinned fly people, with the king with "dread loks"?, and gangsta gold, in Episode 2
and Samuel Jackson doing the Mantan Moreland when he gets whacked

Casting Manager Fired Over 'Hobbit' Race Dispute
Peter Jackson's company dismisses the crew member after an actor lodged a racism complaint

WENN

A casting manager working on "The Hobbit" has been sacked over a British actress's report that she was turned down for a role in the film because of her skin color.

More on 'The Hobbit': Racism claims create problems | Cast revealed

Naz Humphreys, who has Pakistani heritage, auditioned in the New Zealand city of Hamilton last week but said she was rejected because movie bosses wanted only "pale-skinned" actors.

She said, "It's 2010, and I still can't believe I'm being discriminated against because I have brown skin. The casting manager basically said they weren't having anybody who wasn't pale-skinned."

Bing: Return to Middle-Earth for more on 'The Hobbit'

A crew member also reportedly published a newspaper advertisement calling for extras with "light skin tones."

A spokesperson for Peter Jackson said no such instructions had come from the director's Wingnut production company, and a representative has confirmed that a casting agent has been fired over the incident.

The rep says, "No such instructions were given. The crew member in question took it upon themselves to do that, and it's not something we instructed or condoned. ... The crew member in question has been dismissed. ... It's something we take very seriously."

:em0200:

That does seem kind of odd, why would anyone regadless of race desire to be ina prequal when they have no knowledge of any of the other movies?

Folks like her, asiatic with brown skin and straight hair
portrayed the brigand humans assisting Mordor in ships from the south in the Return of the King

and there are no such villains in the Hobbit

That does seem kind of odd, why would anyone regadless of race desire to be ina prequal when they have no knowledge of any of the other movies?

Folks like her, asiatic with brown skin and straight hair
portrayed the brigand humans assisting Mordor in ships from the south in the Return of the King

and there are no such villains in the Hobbit

Because it's fun to be an extra. It has nothing to do with knowing about the other three movies

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back