Black People : Hoax or Truth? Time will tell

Hoax or Truth? Time will tell

Yes, I know that a brother claims Bristol Palin is pregnant by him. But is this true or is this a hoax? I would think Sarah Palin would encourage her daughter to abort if the black kid's story were true, and not parade some white kid as the father because clearly if her daughter has a black child, Sarah will be exposed as a liar. That is why I ask hoax or truth? Time will tell.

yeah - I agree. all publicity is good publicity..
i thought it was so funny when he tells Palin to call him if she wants to talk.. hahaha.. yeah.. riiiight :lol:
besides, if the story had any possible merit he'd sell it to a tabloid and make some $$ to get his career off the ground. fame and $ in one swoop and not a youtube clip..
well.. it's creative anyway ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back