Black People : Hoax at the Capitol - When Hollywood Meets Government

Thank you, Writeous.

But I tend to downplay videos. Too many phonies out there.

That's why I asked for proof from a legitimate source. Someone who is an acknowledged expert.

The bottom line is that Trump has been defeated.

Once inaugurated, Biden will embark on a Covid Relief Plan that resembles what I lot folks have clamored for: A bit of Economic Fairness.

This is a must-see! He rambles at times, but just keep watching/listening because there are things you need to see and hear spread throughout the time markers below.
Watch 1:54 - 1:31:34
You can say that it really starts at 11:53.
- And I was going to say this from the very beginning because I knew this was one of the reasons. You know how some women lie on men about domestic violence? That’s what your government just did. One of the reasons for this little stunt they just pulled off was to have an excuse to build up protection (physical and legislative) around themselves to guard against future attacks from us (real attacks from us), the citizens.
- Remember, this is the same government that orchestrated one shooting hoax after another as an excuse to attack American’s right to have guns because with those guns they could protect themselves from the government.
- Trump is bait. The real powers that be are dismantling America in order to rebuild it according to their vision, so anyone who strives to “make America great again,” help, save or protect America is a problem for them. This is why they use Trump as a magnet to draw in the people with views that equate to helping America, saving America, etc. And then after they do so, they demonize Trump, which in turn makes people with those views look bad, and wrong, for having those views. Trump is NOT pro-American. He’s a Zionist puppet who says and does what he’s told to say and do, just like every other president. He’s a trap for patriots.
- Remember, or realize, the government is your enemy. At this very moment they’re lying to you about a virus with a 99% survival rate, and knowingly destroying people’s lives while doing so. And then they allow BLM, Antifa and others to destroy businesses across America. So, does it look like they’re trying to save America? No, they’re following the orders of their overlords and doing the opposite.
- I know one thing, the things the American people have allowed the government to do in the past couple of decades would have never been tolerated in the sixties.
Capitol Timeline Reveals Truth, Microsoft Vaccine Passport & PHD Says ‘SARS-CoV-2 Never Isolated’

Alternative source for video:
https://www.thelastamericanvagabond...-passport-phd-says-sars-cov-2-never-isolated/
- 27:45 – “This screams ‘psyop’ to me.” For real. That line is so scripted it’s pitiful.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back