Black People : Hoax at the Capitol - When Hollywood Meets Government

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
Thank you, Writeous.

But I tend to downplay videos. Too many phonies out there.

That's why I asked for proof from a legitimate source. Someone who is an acknowledged expert.

The bottom line is that Trump has been defeated.

Once inaugurated, Biden will embark on a Covid Relief Plan that resembles what I lot folks have clamored for: A bit of Economic Fairness.

Writeous1

Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
This is a must-see! He rambles at times, but just keep watching/listening because there are things you need to see and hear spread throughout the time markers below.
Watch 1:54 - 1:31:34
You can say that it really starts at 11:53.
- And I was going to say this from the very beginning because I knew this was one of the reasons. You know how some women lie on men about domestic violence? That’s what your government just did. One of the reasons for this little stunt they just pulled off was to have an excuse to build up protection (physical and legislative) around themselves to guard against future attacks from us (real attacks from us), the citizens.
- Remember, this is the same government that orchestrated one shooting hoax after another as an excuse to attack American’s right to have guns because with those guns they could protect themselves from the government.
- Trump is bait. The real powers that be are dismantling America in order to rebuild it according to their vision, so anyone who strives to “make America great again,” help, save or protect America is a problem for them. This is why they use Trump as a magnet to draw in the people with views that equate to helping America, saving America, etc. And then after they do so, they demonize Trump, which in turn makes people with those views look bad, and wrong, for having those views. Trump is NOT pro-American. He’s a Zionist puppet who says and does what he’s told to say and do, just like every other president. He’s a trap for patriots.
- Remember, or realize, the government is your enemy. At this very moment they’re lying to you about a virus with a 99% survival rate, and knowingly destroying people’s lives while doing so. And then they allow BLM, Antifa and others to destroy businesses across America. So, does it look like they’re trying to save America? No, they’re following the orders of their overlords and doing the opposite.
- I know one thing, the things the American people have allowed the government to do in the past couple of decades would have never been tolerated in the sixties.
Capitol Timeline Reveals Truth, Microsoft Vaccine Passport & PHD Says ‘SARS-CoV-2 Never Isolated’
Alternative source for video:
https://www.thelastamericanvagabond...-passport-phd-says-sars-cov-2-never-isolated/
- 27:45 – “This screams ‘psyop’ to me.” For real. That line is so scripted it’s pitiful.

Writeous1

Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
The US government and the American people.
Woman hits herself to 'frame husband for domestic violence' | A Current Affair Australia

Over there lying. Nobody hit you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black People : Have "Suicide" Lynchings Returned Or Is This A Hoax? Black People Open Forum 7
Kemetstry Law Forum : hoax Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Liberty Law Forum : Teen who ran into church nearly naked admits gang rape claims were a hoax Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Chidike Black People : Why Conspiracy Theorists Call Everything A Hoax Or False Flag Black People Open Forum 26
Writeous1 Black People : The Walter Scott Shooting Hoax Black People Open Forum 20
blazejay Black People : Integration and Diversity is a hoax Black People Open Forum 10
Writeous1 Black People : The Philando Castile Shooting Hoax Black People Open Forum 115
RAPTOR Black People : The "Real" Climate Hoax Is Not the One Claimed by Big Business Black People Open Forum 0
Enki Black Sports : Deflategate Was All A Hoax Black Sports 0
jamesfrmphilly Nigeria : nigeria kidnapping a hoax? Nigeria 69
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Joel Osteen 'Too Shallow' for Man Behind Internet Hoax Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Enki Black People : Boy Shot By Step Dad Charity Hoax Black People Open Forum 0
K Black People : Interesting: Global Warming Hoax Black People Open Forum 7
Writspirit Black People : Hoax or Truth? Time will tell Black People Open Forum 8
Aaliyahmonet Black Entertainment : Latest News on 50 Cent- Hoax or Unhoaxed? Black Entertainment 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Dem's lawsuit accuses Trump of inciting deadly Capitol riot Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Lawmakers introduce bill to honor officer who led Capitol rioters away from Senate Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Joy Reid nails the difference between white and Black people after Capitol riots Black People Politics 4
HODEE Black People Politics : Donald Trump mocked for claiming he called in National Guard to calm Capitol riots, when it was Mike Pence Black People Politics 1
HODEE Black People Politics : Capitol Police rejected offers of federal help to quell mob Black People Politics 2
HODEE Black People Politics : The Inaction of Capitol Police Was by Design Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Senate aides rescued boxes containing the electoral votes as a mob besieged the Capitol. Black People Politics 2
HODEE Black People : YOU WANT YOUR REPARATIONS.. A relief from Federal taxes would garner individuals more Cold Cash Capitol, plus it's your own money Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Religious leaders arrested in Capitol while demanding restoration of Voting Rights Act Christian Study Group 0
Destee Black People : Miriam Carey - 34 Year Old Dental Hygienist - Died in White House / Capitol Hill Shooting Black People Open Forum 138
legit-writer Black People Politics : Shots Fired at the U.S. Capitol - Nice Going AMERICA! Black People Politics 14
Alarm Clock Black People : Frederick Douglass Statue Unveiled at U.S. Capitol June 19 Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Milestone promotions for the US Capitol Police Black People Doing Positive Things 8
Ndugu Black People : Hollywood Propaganda , The Green Book, the Racist Oligarchies , goal for our future! Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Who Benefits from Hollywood's free Black history comic book movie ?? Black Entertainment 4
OldSoul Black People : How 'Green Book' And The Hollywood Machine Swallowed Donald Shirley Whole Black People Open Forum 0
IFE Black Entertainment : How the #MeToo Movement Could Kill Some Sexy Hollywood Movies Black Entertainment 1
Lunar Cycle Black Entertainment : Smith Family Bashing Time Again: Hollywood Style Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Black Films Matter-how African American cinema fought back against Hollywood Black Entertainment 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Black Hollywood Live & Uptown Magazine Partner To Create A Multi-Level Platform For Brands! Black Entertainment 0
S Black People : Hollywood Whitewashing (HBO) Black People Open Forum 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Does Hollywood Make Too Many Movies About Slavery? Black Entertainment 16
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Hollywood Typology AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Moratorium on Hollywood police uniforms Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Hollywood’s Blacks: Servants, Slaves, Ghetto Moms and Thugs Black Entertainment 19
Mad Skillz Black Entertainment : Black Hollywood Needed Black Entertainment 24
KPITRL Black Entertainment : Hollywood has Blackwomen/Whitemen, BUT no Blackmen/Whitewomen Black Entertainment 531
Queenie Black People : Tupac Shakur acknowledged in Hollywood Black People Open Forum 2
Writspirit The Front Porch : African American Soundman talks about creating sound in Hollywood movies The Front Porch 0
Writspirit Black People : Loving and Hating Hollywood Black People Open Forum 0
W Black People : What's With All these Black Females with White Males in Hollywood? Black People Open Forum 32
S Black People : the effeminization of the Black man in Hollywood.. film by Jeremiah Camara Black People Open Forum 27
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : HOLLYWOOD SWINGING Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Indigo Blues Audio Video Web Conferencing : Paul Mooney: Too Black For Hollywood Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Why Hollywood keeps white-washing the past OldSoul 1