thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
interesting. i've never heard of this before, but i will say if the food
wasn't poison and filled with so much chemicals maybe this wouldn't be an issue

only Black males huh:?:

Black male children are four times more likely to have food allergies: study

BY Rosemary Black
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Wednesday, March 18th 2009, 11:37 AM

Black male children are at an especially high risk for developing food allergies, according to a new study presented Tuesday in Washington, DC, at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.

They’re about four times as likely to be food allergic as the rest of the population, says Dr. Andrew Liu, a co-author of the study, which he says was sponsored by the National Institutes of Health.

“We know that children are more likely to have a food allergy,” says Liu, an associate professor at the National Jewish Medical Research Center in Denver. “And we know that people of black ethnicity tend to have a higher rate of food allergy.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyl...black_male_children_are_four_times_more_.html

i see we continue to be the guinea pigs for the eurotrix

HELL-O! THE FOOD IS POISON

um

i hate to be a conspiracy theorist but i've notice every time there is a study

it never seems to solve the problem it's almost like a cover to view

the "progress" of the "problem" so as not to alarm the public of what's really

going on

what "study" you know actually changed something?

just using the word "STUDY" is interesting

:thinking:

Personally, I have no problem with being the designated conspiracy theorist. If nothing else, history has showed me that the white power structure is dead intent on the destruction of blacks, and I have yet to see any deviation of their course.
Sometimes though, I wonder about those studies, and the reason(s) behind them.
Whites are not stupid. They know that to destroy someone, it's best to start from the inside, getting their target to think of their selves as inferior or defective. If they can accomplish that, they have all but won the war. Remember, the military of this country has a whole section devoted on nothing but spreading misinformation, lies & rumors.
But at the same time, it is also not beneath them to use genetic & biological weapons against our children to make them vulnerable to something as simple as peanuts. I mean, they've tried the complicated ways and have so far came up losers.
We are still here!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back