Black Spirituality Religion : Hmmmm....

SAMURAI36 said:
Provided only if the "reinvention" is sincere. Do you honestly believe that it is? I don't, and apparently I'm not the only one either.
i know there is a cadre here who believe him to be he but as you can see i pay that no mind.
if he is him it will be revealed by the by and that will be the time to deal with it.
if he is not him then why burn up energy wondering? life is short.
i just deal in real time.

Anyways, how have you been, Elder Brother? How have your spiritual pursuits been coming?
i been hangin, how are U?
i have taken the atheists approach to the spiritual world and i feel that is best. many of the other people in philly are just ready to believe whatever.
me, i only work with what i can see.

i have been using the power of the meditation to heal myself.
my body has been breaking down due to age and i'm trying to bring back some strength.
i stay to myself and i do exercises and meditate and diet.

lately, i have been dealing with the first law and the second law of maat.

some images that i made--

jamesfrmphilly said:
i know there is a cadre here who believe him to be he but as you can see i pay that no mind.
if he is him it will be revealed by the by and that will be the time to deal with it.
if he is not him then why burn up energy wondering? life is short.
i just deal in real time.

I feel you on your perspective, Brother Elder........However, in taking a moment to consider:

I've been back for less than a day, and it is painfully apparent. To think anything else but this, is to insult our own collective intelligence, all the more than he already tries to do.

i been hangin, how are U?

Doing the same, for better and worse, I suppose.

i have taken the atheists approach to the spiritual world and i feel that is best. many of the other people in philly are just ready to believe whatever.
me, i only work with what i can see.

i have been using the power of the meditation to heal myself.
my body has been breaking down due to age and i'm trying to bring back some strength.
i stay to myself and i do exercises and meditate and diet.

lately, i have been dealing with the first law and the second law of maat.

some images that i made--

This is extremely good to hear. I'd love to know more about your progress.

HOTEP

SAMURAI36 said:
Don't worry Queen, I saw through him and his failing attempt to reinvent himself the moment I clicked on the first thread on here.
My statement was not meant to be an insult but just tongue in cheek.

I will not defend anyone but I have made this observation that in the time that Dual has been here he has not demonstrated the most damning and inevitable traits of Ralf. Until he does, like brotha James said, I will deal with him as Dual.

The ban, to my knowledge is against the ip address, so did Ralf love us (or hate us) so much that he bought a whole new computer just so he could log in? Maybe but if he would go to that much effort what good reason do we have to reject him unless and until he starts the same old cra? I know crap when I see it and you know the sheqheti has a sword of her own.

Hotep

river said:
My statement was not meant to be an insult but just tongue in cheek.

I will not defend anyone but I have made this observation that in the time that Dual has been here he has not demonstrated the most damning and inevitable traits of Ralf. Until he does, like brotha James said, I will deal with him as Dual.

The ban, to my knowledge is against the ip address, so did Ralf love us (or hate us) so much that he bought a whole new computer just so he could log in? Maybe but if he would go to that much effort what good reason do we have to reject him unless and until he starts the same old cra? I know crap when I see it and you know the sheqheti has a sword of her own.

Hotep

Still not too sure what's happening......

But thanks sis, for accepting me for who I AM instead of who other's perceive me to be.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back