Black Spirituality Religion : Hittie: Biblical Black Godess of the Ancient World

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Ishefa, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Ishefa

Ishefa Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    Hittie Biblical Black Godess of the Ancient World

Hey all: Just sharing a link to an update to Mama Zogbe's website, that I received today. I think it makes for some curious discussion on what we think we have been made to believe about bible history. Check it out:
    http://www.amengansie.com/hittie.html

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Ishefa,

Greetings Ishefa, it is a pleasure to address this thread you have provided. The link is factual data, unequivocally. The biblical Heth is the eponymous ancestor of the Hittites and himself is listed as the second born of the biblical Canaan.

Here is the problem, we continue, as blacks, to give away our heritage and history to a people (whites) that didn’t even exist during this particular epoch. Its as though we need white people to validate what we should proudly promulgate ourselves, without having to continuously make reference to the Bible as a white document, because it certainly isn’t, and its as simple as that.

It is now even scientifically proven that whites couldn’t and didn’t exist during this biblical period. All survivors of the Flood or housed inside the Ark were Black, again, its as simple as that. Thanks for the link…Peace In

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820

Peace Bro. Clyde,

Not trying to start any contention between us, but I think I missed the boat on this one. It's been scientifically proven that white folks didn't exist around 3000 B.C.E - 2000 B.C.E? Please explain...

Blackbird

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Chocolate Trill Thunder!

Ah…Bro. Blackbird, I see you, and peace it is Blackbird. However, your statement: “It's been scientifically proven that white folks didn't exist around 3000 B.C.E - 2000 B.C.E? Please explain,” is not my statement, which is: It is now even scientifically proven that whites couldn’t and didn’t exist during this biblical period. All survivors of the Flood or housed inside the Ark were Black, again, its as simple as that.

Using the so-called White Mans history we have this:

The Minoan civilization was a Bronze Age civilization which arose on the island of Crete. The Minoan culture flourished from approximately 2700 to 1450 BC; afterwards, Mycenaean Greek culture became dominant at Minoan sites in Crete.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_civilization

Habitation and Chronology of Crete
    We do not have much information about the very early Minoans before 2600 BC. We have seen the development of several minor settlements near the coast, and the beginning of burials in tholos tombs, as well as in caves around the island.
    http://ancient-greece.org/history/minoan.html

By contrast, we have Ancient Egypt flourishing as early as, 3150 B.C. and earlier, 5500 B.C., according to the same source (so-called White Man's history). Moreover, we now have Mt DNA.

Some of us accept a universal flood, which anteceded Egypt with an antedate during the antediluvian period, and let there be no contention between us, because it’s as simple as that, Blackbird.

5. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Aaskënö'kêôk, brother Clyde.... Të'ë niyutyéê?

It's appears everything we are dealing with is predicated on perspective, what angle you are looking at the information from.... I do not doubt the tenacity of your research, but I'm sure you know, as years of experience has taught me, research is rooted in orientation and methodology.

You stated, I will repeat again correctly this time, "It is now even scientifically proven that whites couldn’t and didn’t exist during this biblical period." Perhaps I was mistaken by the intent of this statement, but I took it to mean that white folks couldn't have existed circa. 3000 B.C.E. - 2000 B.C.E. Where did I get this timeframe? This is the estimated timeframe for Abram (Abraham or Ibrahim), the supposedly father of the so-called Hebrews
    and northern Arabs, as well as the spiritual father of the Christians. My bad for reading more into your statement than its original intent.

Now help me understand.... are you saying that the Minoans were the first white people?

Blackbird

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

Blackbird,

I understood the reasoning behind your time line reference points, but thanks for the acknowledgement. As far as the Minoans being the first white people, I'm afraid that this is the only position the so-called scholars can take; I know of no other starting point for white people that has been reported by white people, are they mistaken?

7. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Is this conclusive? I believe we may need to look harder.... I know of older references to white people. So I'm of the thought that they are not.

Blackbird

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

Put it on the table, Blackbird! Lets see what you got!

9. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Yes they are totally mistaken ...

The Minoans didn't view themselves as white and these people where of a darker hue until the invasion or self subscribed invitation of those from the north. I've seen edited pictures of the man riding on the bull which attempts to lighten him but here is the actual picture found:

[​IMG]

Just as Greece i.e. Iona began to lighten up, so did Crete by a people from the north, such as the Gutian people, mistaken for ancient Mesopotamian people. The Gutian people not only made it to Sumer but they made it to ancient Iona and Crete. This is when they began to mix with these barbarous people.

These people are those which the bible called Gentile/Goyum/Gutian.

So in essences the Minoans were not the so-called first white people tho they were mixed. According to genetics these people (white folks) have been around for a least 15,000 years as white folks. They are simply a mixture of 60% Asian and 40% Africa. They are a mixed people who specialty is in mixing as they have done to the world as a whole.

So then you have a mixture of the Khoisan people who migrated out of South Africa: P.S This is a picture of an African Khoisan who DNA match ours.

[​IMG]

Who met with the straight hair South Asians:

[​IMG]

When these two people came together, many of them went north in search of new lands and many more went East in search for new lands. Those who went north into the cold regions had certain foods to eat that were different from Africa and India so they ate what they could to survive. The same can be said for those who went toward the East but they were able to maintain more of their color until certain dynasties were introduced to East Asia. If you look a many Japanese people today you will see many of them was still able to maintain a lot of their darkness, but then without doubt look like the Khoisan people of South Africa.

Those who went north underwent the most drastic changes of them all based on their cold environments and food selections. As a Certified Nutritional Coach I have to do research on food and I have this book by Dr. Peter J.D.`Adamo called 'Eat Right 4 Your Type' talks about blood type and how the very foods you eat can alter the very essence of your DNA. These are the drastic changes that they went through for those who migrated north. They lacked Vitamin D (natural vitamin D - Sun) and became dependent on milk for their Vitamin D which lighten the skin, causing permanently damage to your pigmentation. This is why most black folks are lactose intolerant.

Those to the north did not eat right for their blood types which caused their blood DNA to mutate and after some major time, they became a whole different color, not losing all of their pigmentation which is why it is false to call them white but more properly light tan. This took a process of hundreds of years if not a thousand or so. When the food supply began to fall apart then went back south After becoming barbarous in their attempts to find food, fighting against each other making them a people of war. When they migrated back southward, these people were as those of the dead (white looking).

White folks are simply mutated black folks, a mixture of Africans and South East Ethiopians.

Anywho, once these people became numerous they migrated southward in search for food just to rediscover black-folks. This as John Henrik Clarke described, "they came in as guest and left out as conquers". There was another man who said, "They came in peace but were nothing less then ravaging beast" - Dr. Herman Patton.

These people from the north a war like people are in fact the people who is ruling the world. I'm talking about Arabs (mixed people), Europeans, East Asians and thoses Jats of India.

The Jats, the most prominent people of India are the Gutian people who are trying to convince the world that they are the original India and that the Dravidian people were not. These people came from the north and spread like a wild fire.

Let me stop because I will continue just to keep going on and on ...

Peace and Blessings

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

Yes ru2religious,

The plot thickens. As you well know, I know that white folks cannot stand alone or independent from black people. At best, they have gotten away with, if you will, covering up their origins as mutant recessives. All of your points are well taken. When will we begin to sing our song?