Black People : Hitlers/Germanys Black Victims

Aljahiz

BANNED
May 23, 2007
41K5PZ87C4L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

alot of people don't know it because these beast, won't talk about it on the news, but many many many thousands of black people were killed in hitlers holocaust, not only that germany had a colony in africa years before hitler even came into power and was taken out africans then. they actually exterminated a few groups of people....thats another few 100 thousand too add to the list

This is a very good subject to bring up. Most of our attention is brought to the Jewish victims (Alot of people suggest this is because of a Jewish bias in the media). Myself have just recently realized this also after having a very short discussion with my roommate.

Have you read the book in the pic? If so, is it a good read? I would really like to read up on it some more. Thanks

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back