Black People : Hitlers/Germanys Black Victims

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Aljahiz, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Aljahiz

Aljahiz Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    [​IMG]

alot of people don't know it because these beast, won't talk about it on the news, but many many many thousands of black people were killed in hitlers holocaust, not only that germany had a colony in africa years before hitler even came into power and was taken out africans then. they actually exterminated a few groups of people....thats another few 100 thousand too add to the list

2. MarchoftheLions

MarchoftheLions Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    This is a very good subject to bring up. Most of our attention is brought to the Jewish victims (Alot of people suggest this is because of a Jewish bias in the media). Myself have just recently realized this also after having a very short discussion with my roommate.

Have you read the book in the pic? If so, is it a good read? I would really like to read up on it some more. Thanks

3. King Tubbs

King Tubbs Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +272
  4. MarchoftheLions

MarchoftheLions Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
  5. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    I have never given it any thought - very intriguing! Thanks Aljahiz & King Tubbs. I placed an immediate order for both books.

6. Aljahiz

Aljahiz Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1

no i havent read the book..not yet

7. King Tubbs

King Tubbs Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +272
    Just found this on a similar topic:

Germany's Black Holocaust, 1890-1945: The Untold Truth!

Book Description
    In the 1890s Blacks were tortured in German concentration camps in Southwest Africa (now called Namibia) when Adolph Hitler was only a child. Colonial German doctors conducted unspeakable medical experiments on these emaciated helpless Africans decades before such atrocities were ever visited upon the Jews.

Thousands of Africans were massacred. Regrettably, historians neglected to properly register the slaughter—that is, to lift it from the footnote in history that it had been relegated to—until now.

In an attempt to give the incidents their rightful recognition in the historical context of the Holocaust, Dr. Firpo W. Carr has authored a new book entitled, Germany’s Black Holocaust: 1890–1945. In it, he reveals the startling hidden history of Black victims of the Holocaust. The mayhem and carnage date back to the turn of the 20th century, many years before there were ever any other unfortunate victims—Jew or Gentile—of the Holocaust.

Carr conducted three incredibly revealing interviews with: (1) a Black female Holocaust victim; (2) the Black commanding officer who liberated 8,000 Black men from a concentration camp; and (3) an African American medic from the all-Black medical unit that was responsible for retrieving thousands of dead bodies from Dachau. (White medical units were spared the gruesome task.)

"Kay," the Black female Holocaust survivor, laments: "You cannot possibly comprehend the anger I have in me because of being experimented on in Dachau, and being called ‘****** girl’ and ‘blacky’ while growing up."

Testimonials from the Black commanding officer and African American medic are memorialized, for the first time ever, in Carr’s book. The research is based on voluminous documentation, and more.

If you are like most people, you simply have never heard the unbelievable story of Black victims of the Holocaust. You are invited to read about the human spirit's triump over events that occurred during this horrible piece of hidden history.

8. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    I'm about halfway through this book, and gotta say.. :eek:hmy:

The author looks at most Black contributions to WWII - from the French, who employeed 100k+ Black troops mainly from West Africa - the Britsh, who recruited 100k+ from the Carribean - and the American Black troops, 1m+.

Now, of course the book expands and explains the atrocities these Black troops met during WWII - atrocities we can expect in line with the history we know. and more - eg if you downed a Black pilot, you killed him. Being defeated by Black troops was unacceptable. The wanton massacres are too many to number - and never examined closly.. even after the war. Very few even made it to the status of POW.

But the reason I'm writing this post - is one thing I didn't take into consideration - that is that America was still segregated at the time they entered the war.

So I'm reading about Black US soldiers, in charge of Nazi POW's.. being treated worse than their prisoners.. IT IS ABSURD! hahaha - I almost cant comprehend it.. NAZI POW's enjoying the white fountains, sitting where they want - in areas their guards cannot go! NAZI POW's protesting against their Black captors - and WINNING!! Details like this.. I'm stunned how quickly we forget - how easy we FORGOT.

On the other side of the coin, the surviving Black POW records from the EU recount that they had better treatment from their NAZI guards, than the white Americans they happened to be imprisoned with.

How ironic is it that the war against racism in the EU coincided with the war in the USA for equal rights.. yet.. at the end of the day.. the GLOBAL CONTRACT of white supremacy remained intact?

mind boggling indeed.

9. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    responding to my own post here :)

I understand that the war was controlled by folk were not fighting about race - but money/power - but did the common man know that? I dont think so - people believed they were fighting for a cause, right? I mean, is this white supremecy so ingrained in white folk, that they would side with their proposed white enemy rather than their Black ally?

sigh

10. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    At first I would agree but the black people who joined the ARMY and ARMED FORCES from America knew or was TAUGHT by their ELDERS that RACISM wasnt going to be defeated but they did it to save Americans - ALL even RUTHLESS WHITE today. If they did not STEP UP to defend this NATION I would not have been POSSIBLY BORN.

Being under a MAN called HITLER would not give our PEOPLE a FIGHTING CHANCE.

So I am DEEPLY in GRATITUDE for their CONTRIBUTION in this NATION where we can TODAY TALK BIG and even DREAM BIG.

I also want to THANK other BLACKS in the WORLD who made a CONTRIBUTION to defeating a ENEMY of HUMANITY which is GENOCIDE.

The MEDIA is currently COUNTING DOWN how many TUSKEGEE AIRMAN are left in the NATION. I think the POWERS TO BE IN THE MEDIA recognize the TRUTH in these MEN and SECRETLY ENVY them from a DISTANCE.

They REALLY DID A GOOD WORK. To be ALWAYS CALLED BLESSED as LONG as this NATION REMAINS and those who DWELL in its MIDST. IN my OPINION.

Today we can SIT BACK and FORGET and PURSUE our OWN NATION PLANS thanks to THEM.

Even BIG NAME STARS such as GEORGE LUCAS who created STAR WARS will make a FILM about THEM.

Filmmaker exec producing WWII movie

I think this is GREAT.