Brother AACOOLDRE : Hitler & Farrakan: comparative study

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Hitler skips the first recorded sin in the bible of Eve taking a bite out of some fruit tree to declare race mixing between blacks and his pure Aryan white blood was “The original sin of humanity” (MKp.624) Marcus Garvey said the same thing it believes in the purity of the negro race and purity of the white race” (Race First by Tony Martin p.22) Garvey was against miscegenation. And hated rich blacks marrying poor whites. The hybrid organization that would take over from the UNIA would be the NOI.

[/quote]

Beg pardon? This person is not SERIOUSLY equating the Honorable Marcus Garvey with Hitler, is he!? :SuN024:

:thinking: First he equates Farrakhan, a black man, with Hitler. Now he equates the Hon. Marcus Mosiah Garvey, black man, with Hitler....

Nobody! Nobody EVER give this man a gun and tell him to "shoot the enemy!"

**Sigh.** (and we wonder why we ALWAYS lose....)

Hitler skips the first recorded sin in the bible of Eve taking a bite out of some fruit tree to declare race mixing between blacks and his pure Aryan white blood was “The original sin of humanity” (MKp.624) Marcus Garvey said the same thing it believes in the purity of the negro race and purity of the white race”

Back up your LIE that Garvey said "the original sin of humanity was race-mixing." Until that statement/declaration (LIE!) is corroborated by a creditable link, all else is moot.... for that is the foundation upon which your argument is built.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Farrakan became a Black Hitler??? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Farrakan became a Black Hitler??? AACOOLDRE 35
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HITLER’S SWASTIKA ORIGINALY AFRICAN/EGYPTIAN: & the business of the name of Isis AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : KKK Leader Endorses Hillary Clinton In Off Chance She's Undercover Hitler Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People : Precursor to Auschwitz: Hitler Said to Have Been Inspired by U.S. Indian Reservation System Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black People : easter fall's on adolf hitler's birthday. Black People Open Forum 14
Each1teach1 Black People : Former member of Hitler Youth Warns of American Rise of the 4th Reich Black People Open Forum 1
ru2religious Black People : Hitler DNA Test: Jewish and African Black People Open Forum 39
Amnat77 Black People : Hitler's Jewish Soldiers Black People Open Forum 9
AACOOLDRE Black People : HITLER'S PROPHECY Black People Open Forum 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Hitler's views on blacks AACOOLDRE 8
P Black People : What was Hitler's plan for Africa? Black People Open Forum 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Glorification of Hitler AACOOLDRE 4
HODEE Black People : They Have themselves a Hitler Youth! Black People Open Forum 11
Destee Black People : Bush's Grandfather Helped Hitler's Rise To Power Black People Open Forum 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Alex Jones message to farrakan AACOOLDRE 0
imhotep06 Black People : Towards a Comparative Dictionary of Cikam (Egyptian) Black People Open Forum 0
imhotep06 Black People : Toward a Comparative Dictionary of Egyptian and African Languages Black People Open Forum 0

Latest profile posts

Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
I am looking for participants in a study to share their experiences as former African American males served as ED/EBD/BD in the southeast. Participants ages 18-35 will be interviewed and given the opportunity to express their thoughts, feelings and impressions of their school years. If interested or for more information please contact me directly. Thanks, Cheryl
Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
Thank you for the welcome. I have a question. I am a doctorate student in need of participants for my study. Is it allowable to post a request for study participants. If so, this is the post that would be uploaded:
Let's us all remember in 2021 to protect our energy and to do the best we can to grow and evolve.
Queen Destee im back still showing lo e after what 20+ yrs? You know always stop through from time to time
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
@rhymebad ... i love you ... :love: ... what was going wrong about polls and being blocked and stuff?