Black People : Hitler DNA Test: Jewish and African

Its not me using that context - that's just my view of how whites see things at least white Europeans I know - maybe most of them have no idea whereabouts the Caucasus mountains are anyway - I know that in the States the police talk about white Caucasians, but I've never heard a white in Europe ever use the term Caucasian - then again they hardly ever use the term white to be honest - they only ever seem to identify as whites when black people are around. I know that when I lived in Germany there was a lot of racism against Turkish people many of who work in Germany - the Germans definitely didn't consider them European or white and there is a huge amount of opposition to Turkey joining the European Union and that's not just from Greeks or from people who don't like Muslims - its definitely a 'they're not one of us' type of mentality. Scientifically a German is the same race as a Bangladeshi, both Caucasian - but you'd never be able to convince an ordinary person in the UK of that. That's just how I see them breaking things down into little tiny categories that end up with their own little group being at the top of everything. Like I know Aryan isn't actually a race, but they think it is and any evidence you show to an ordinary Brit or German they will just refuse to believe - and no German would accept my Italian mother as being Aryan any more than they would accept a Kenyan as being one. In the same way if you tried to convince them that Jesus wasn't white or that the Pharaohs were black - they just won't accept it. That's really what I was meaning when I said that African Americans have a different view of what white means to what Europeans think it means - not my idea, theirs. Personally I'm happy to go along with what scientists believe as it doesn't make much difference to me as despite my appearance, and having been brought up in a basically white environment, I've never self-identified as white - obviously looking like I do I can't really opt into black either which is why I go with mixed or non-white (its the only way I think I can identify when my mother aside the rest of my family are physically very obviously non-white and very obviously of African descent).
But... going back to the Jews... I'm still trying to work out why they do stand out from other Caucasians? - I mean its not just me being weird and thinking that - there are features that make them look different - if you read accounts of WW2 and the Nazi persecutions its clear that the Nazis had very little trouble identifying a lot of them purely by their appearance - but its not as easy to tell other Caucasians apart - you can do it if you know what you're looking for, but its not obvious to like everybody.

This is absolutely ridiculous. Enough of this anti-semetic drivel. The majority of people here dislike whites discriminating against blacks, but then they turn around and be hateful to jewish people.

I find this hypocritical.

"According to an Anti-Defamation League survey 14 percent of U.S. residents had antisemitic views. The 2005 survey found "35 percent of foreign-born Hispanics" and "36 percent of African-Americans hold strong antisemitic beliefs, four times more than the 9 percent for whites".[158]

-Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

This is absolutely ridiculous. Enough of this anti-semetic drivel. The majority of people here dislike whites discriminating against blacks, but then they turn around and be hateful to jewish people.

I find this hypocritical.

"According to an Anti-Defamation League survey 14 percent of U.S. residents had antisemitic views. The 2005 survey found "35 percent of foreign-born Hispanics" and "36 percent of African-Americans hold strong antisemitic beliefs, four times more than the 9 percent for whites".[158]
th
-Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

What exactly is anti-Semetic about this thread? There have been whispers through the years about Hitler's background, but no solid data to back up the speculation. Just as it was known throughout the post holocaust years that JEWISH collaborators and soldiers helped to murder their own people. However that point is NOT emphasized in mainstream media.On the other hand, when blacks discuss the Trans-Atlantic slave trade and the matter of reparations publicly, they are often confronted with the line: ''your own people sold you''

Can you see the bias?

Hitler being part Jewish should not come as a surprise, it is just an example of self-hate. Another example in history is the Haitian massacre in the Dominican republic. Truilo(sp), the dictator who ordered the massacre that killed thousands of Haitians, also had a Haitian grandmother.

@SophiaG
Interesting statistics, but a bit puzzling...
I mean from the time of the crusades, through the middle ages up to the 20th century it seems Europeans having been persecuting and killing Jews...
I may well be wrong because my history isn't that hot, but I've certainly never heard of black folk killing Jews just for being Jewish - if I remember rightly the Moors let them carry on practising their religion in the places they conquered.
I wonder how the survey was carried out? Like did they just go up to people and say 'What race are you?' followed by 'Do you have anything against Jewish people?' - I'm just wondering if some defensive thing will cut in when a white person is asked that question because of the holocaust and the majority of whites either causing it or sitting back and doing nothing? But the other races wouldn't feel so much guilt so they answer more honestly. Puzzling!

@Omowalejabali
As an example and a follow up to what I said earlier - on the application form for the college I went to here in the UK it asks you to state your race and gives you the following options to tick the one that fits you...

Ethnic Group: To assist us in monitoring Equal Opportunities, how would you describe yourself?
Bangladeshi / Black African / Black Caribbean / Black (other) / Chinese / Indian / Mixed (other) / Mixed White / Not Known / Other / Other Asian / Pakistani / White / White Irish / White (Other) / Any Other / Prefer Not to State

Now if you're a white Irish girl you're obviously supposed to tick White Irish, if you were a white Italian girl you'd tick White (Other), but what does the category White mean on the form then? Surely it can only mean White as in what everyone here understands to be truly white - and also notice the category Mixed White (as well as the ordinary mixed one for like black/white mix) - so people who were part Irish and part Italian would have to go for that one - but why put that category in? Why do you need it in addition to White (Other) unless even being a mix of whites is seen as in some way being different (worse?) than being a White of any other category.
You see what I mean? They divide and divide and divide till only one little group gets the right to say they are White full stop - so its no surprise really that they feel other races are beneath them if half or more of their other Europeans are considered beneath them.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back