Black Spirituality Religion : HIS WORD

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
People that minister that the white man or anybody has the power to manipulate, invent or alter the Specific Word of GOD are people that place the Power of GOD under those they say manipulated, invented or altered the Specific Word of GOD.

I will never, ever, ever reduce GOD to being powerless over what humans have wrote in HIS Name, as HIS Specific Word because once you commit to that, then you have nothing and automatically subjugate your own faith.

Once you give humans the authority, rather that man is black or white; to invent the Specific Word of the Supreme Being then you have reduced your god to humans.

Every time we say the white man wrote the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures you have put the white man over GOD.

The Cave
[18.27] And recite what has been revealed to you of the Book of your Lord, there is none who can alter His words; and you shall not find any refuge besides Him.

Ezek:13:9: And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

Keita said:
PROVE IT WAS A "HE" AND NOT A SHE. IN FACT, WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, PROVE IT (HE/SHE) WROTE ANYTHING AT ALL !!
You prove to me GOD does not exist.

I have already played that little trick a long time ago with an atheist. You can’t prove to anyone else out side of your self that you exist let along GOD.

But we can play the game if you would like.

The first question, are you in a land that is not of your ancestral origin?

Then lets play ! I never stated anything about "non existence of what you call a Creator. I said, "prove it was a "he" and not a "she". I also said to prove that what you call a Creator "wrote anything at all". Now if you say that God spoke the word to inspired "men" and they wrote it down, then your faith is in the "men" and the idea and hope that they "REALLY WROTE IT DOWN AS IT WAS GIVEN"...but for you to say that what you call a Creator actually "WROTE SOMETHING" is like a blind man telling you what color the sky is. Like I said; Lets Play !:laugh:

Deu 18:
16: According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17: And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Do you believe in those words?

------

The sex of GOD would be androgynous, what you have to determine is rather or not GOD Himself Speaks of Himself as a man otherwise we would have to start referring to GOD as IT. I have personally done this several times and it doesn’t roll of my tongue as smoothly as HE or SHE, also SHE doesn’t roll off my tongue as smoothly as HE, but all of this is up to you.

------

For you to believe that GOD lacks the ability to communicate to us HIS Will through HIS Specific Word is for you to confess a non belief in GOD.

All of these people running around saying the white man wrote this and the white man wrote that are pretty much blinded by their own rage. How do you thank GOD feels when HIS Holy People relegate HIS Specific Word to the white man?

All of them are people who do not believe in the Power and Authority of GOD. They are non believers posing as believers in an attempt to prejudice the believer against the Specific Word of GOD.

Aint no cracker and aint no brother have the authority to fake the Specific Word of GOD in books written in the days of old because once you confess that, then you have completely destroyed religion, not just the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures but ALL of it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back