Black Poetry : His Weak Apology

You were riding with him, like Bonnie and Clyde. He put another in the navigator seat. When you took a break. Who's to say he won't again. Forgive him.. but make him walk the plank. Time out on the plank will cure that stank, he pulled. What's he doing.. If someone loves you. They don't even consider another. Even if they were laying flat out birthday suit to the wind. Most don't consider the consequences, and never do. He could bring something home you don't want....Make it hurt so good.

Np ome cam really answer tje question only you! many will give advise they think is right, but no one can speak for your heart only you! With each beat and breath that you breathe leads you to the answers you seek.

Love can sometimes be hard but true love and happiness is worth the chance for life is a series of chance and risk.... The question is it worth it to you to take it and does your heart feel enough love and life to forgive and forget?

Peace and blessing to you I know your heart will lead you right...

AqueenPassing
:wave:

Hodee...I like that response...make him walk the plank! Make it hurt so good. Here's the deal...He asked me to marry him. I said yes. He felt that he should tell me the truth about something he did the first year we were together. It was a one night thing. I guess he thought that his honesty would be admired....HA! Some things should just be kept to yourself. I didn't know, I never would've known. Walk the plank he will. Thanks much!!! :grouphug:

Aqueenpassing...Thank you for your response. The thing is....my heart is confused. 3 years is a long time to just throw away, but then again do I really want to say "I do" to someone who held a secret like this from me for 2 and a half years? That's why I asked for advice from the fam. Thank you once again. Your words are always comforting. Knowing that me wanting to make things work isn't crazy is a very comforting feeling. :grouphug:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back