Black People : His strong Faith nore his strong Belief did not save him*

Moorfius

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2004
Earth
Occupation
Self Employed
MA`AT Hotep

We have to understand that when some one tells you the truth and your preacher did not...this is not a attack on what you say you worship. When some one tells you that certain great figures that we are taught about did not really exist at all in history we soon take it as a attack on our selves as well as what we think we know.

Hence...there has always been and always will be..."War" waged to defend only what is man made in the first place to control the minds and actions of those who have been duped by the system of white supremacy that is the device used by the owners of that system...the white race the world over.

What they don't tell you is none of the things we read about in the so-called holy books...taught about...prayed on...fought over and etc are remotely possible or ever could be true except in the minds of those who have lost it through the insanity that is propagated in "Religion"...no matter what that religion may be.

Things that are impossible are that way because it is agents the "Natural Order of Things" and contrary to "Universal Laws of Nature". But we are told by the "Lier" to just have..."Belief and Faith" and then all things are possible?!

There is no truth in these statements what so ever...so don't take it personal and then close up your mind...because you will be the only one who loses in the end by keeping a closed mind.

This story was in the news about a very sincere black African preacher who had his church members follow him to the water to watch him and his "Belief and Faith"...allow him to defy nature and walk on the water like his and their Lord and so-called savior...Jesus. Needles to say...he was never seen again but he had more than the Faith of a mustard seed...but it did not help because the man he thought he was following did not ever exist on this planet in the first place.

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/08/i_recommend_this_as_an_entranc.php

http://www.christiancourier.com/articles/1294-preacher-attempts-to-walk-on-water-and-drowns

Ase`

Question: What do you think about this ?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

MA`AT Hotep

We have to understand that when some one tells you the truth and your preacher did not...this is not a attack on what you say you worship. When some one tells you that certain great figures that we are taught about did not really exist at all in history we soon take it as a attack on our selves as well as what we think we know.

Hence...there has always been and always will be..."War" waged to defend only what is man made in the first place to control the minds and actions of those who have been duped by the system of white supremacy that is the device used by the owners of that system...the white race the world over.

What they don't tell you is none of the things we read about in the so-called holy books...taught about...prayed on...fought over and etc are remotely possible or ever could be true except in the minds of those who have lost it through the insanity that is propagated in "Religion"...no matter what that religion may be.

Things that are impossible are that way because it is agents the "Natural Order of Things" and contrary to "Universal Laws of Nature". But we are told by the "Lier" to just have..."Belief and Faith" and then all things are possible?!

There is no truth in these statements what so ever...so don't take it personal and then close up your mind...because you will be the only one who loses in the end by keeping a closed mind.

This story was in the news about a very sincere black African preacher who had his church members follow him to the water to watch him and his "Belief and Faith"...allow him to defy nature and walk on the water like his and their Lord and so-called savior...Jesus. Needles to say...he was never seen again but he had more than the Faith of a mustard seed...but it did not help because the man he thought he was following did not ever exist on this planet in the first place.

http://www.christiancourier.com/articles/1294-preacher-attempts-to-walk-on-water-and-drowns

Ase`

Moorfius,

In all honesty, to answer your question, I think its sad, unfortunate and stupid.

Yes this is what happens when people become so blinded by faith, hope and belief, that they do not use common sense.....I don't know if there was a parable or analogy to the christ walking on water, but just as it was recorded in the bible about with us being tempted, we do need to use our heads.... There is a tale of a man who had an incredible amount of faith in god, that when an amazing flood, came and all the towns people were vacating... He stayed saying" the lord will save, and protect me". His friends urged him to vacate, sending a life boat. He refused. To leave. Other towns people came by with a life jacket pleading for him to make a run for safety, Still he refused saying " go! My God will protect me don't worry about me, I am safe go, go!.. Well, he died.. And when he saw God he said in confusion" God? Why did you let me die, I thought you would save, and protect me. But when I I needed you, you turned away, and let me drown. Why have you forsaken me God? God says " you fool! I tried to. I sent you a boat, and a life jacket!."..lol this can be how some of us think. Most times common sense can carry us a long way. I think its man, not God who makes believing complicated....

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Yes this is what happens when people become so blinded by faith, hope and belief, that they do not use common sense.....I don't know if there was a parable or analogy to the christ walking on water, but just as it was recorded in the bible about with us being tempted, we do need to use our heads.... There is a tale of a man who had an incredible amount of faith in god, that when an amazing flood, came and all the towns people were vacating... He stayed saying" the lord will save, and protect me". His friends urged him to vacate, sending a life boat. He refused. To leave. Other towns people came by with a life jacket pleading for him to make a run for safety, Still he refused saying " go! My God will protect me don't worry about me, I am safe go, go!.. Well, he died.. And when he saw God he said in confusion" God? Why did you let me die, I thought you would save, and protect me. But when I I needed you, you turned away, and let me drown. Why have you forsaken me God? God says " you fool! I tried to. I sent you a boat, and a life jacket!."..lol this can be how some of us think. Most times common sense can carry us a long way. I think its man, not God who makes believing complicated....

Josef,

Welcome to Destee.com, we are glad to have you. And yes, I have heard jokes or tales very similar to the one you posted:)...Peace In Josef.

MA`AT Hotep

Ase`

peace

I think it should be looked upon as a lesson to those who take the by-bill literally and have no clue where the stories in the by-bill come from and now the foolish lessons taught have claimed another life....This is the prime example of how arrogant these religious believers become once they feel they have come into the "spirit". This man was so full of himself that he wanted his congregation to watch ("be seen by man") and witness him walking on water because he claimed to have a "revelation from the spirit"....

Now if he truly had a "revelation" from the proper spirit, it would have told him that he could go down on the beach but go by yourself and just look at the water and if your "spirit" suddenly get's the urge to start walking in it, that's no longer me talking to you!

If i were to tell a religious minded person that "jesus walking on water" was actually something else STOLEN from us and placed in the by-bill which actually represented the SUN (SON) giving the appearrance of rising and setting while it's shadow "walked across the water"....... - they would laugh me out of the church and call me the fool on 1st Sun-day as they continue to DRINK the BLOOD and EAT of the BODY (which is cannabalistic) of someone they can't even prove existed.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back