Black Poetry : His Reply to His GIRL!

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Timmytim04, May 30, 2006.

1. Timmytim04

Timmytim04 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    My girl wrote this for me…and at the bottem is my reply

HER Poem To Him

dont go on with your eyes closed...open them..she's right there...can you feel her...she's within your reach....you just have to reach out and....believe that she is there for you and care for you...can you feel it in your soul...her smile is like a river that has a never ending flow...her heart beats everytime she thinks of him..and she dreams to live forever....if your heart stops she will not go on....once your candle burns out she will no longer have a path to walk on...cuz you were her arms to hold her up and walk straight...so keep your eyes open so she can see...

His REPLY
    His eyes are opened but his heart is closed…he wants to give her everything but his trust is froze…afraid too reach out, and her pull her hand away…afraid too give her all his heart, and just have it all betrayed…afraid to lose his focus in his almighty dreams…tempted by a women with a beauty unseen…He wants to show her how special she is…Re-instill too her, her Worth… Give her the love she’s deserved since Birth ….Prove to her, her beauty is far deeper than skin…and when his heart stops hers will just begin…because she now has 2 hearts thumping 4 her…meaning double the love pumping 4 her… …and if her body is cut than its his blood that’s bled… if she would just speak he’d memorize every word said… he wants her to know he’s there too catch her if she fall…and if she asked him too, he would put her above it all… he will promise too keep his eyes open so she can see…as long as she promises her path leads to her directly to He..

2. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    I see you two love birds have an excellent line of communication going on here:spinstar:

3. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Hi Timmytim,
    Welcome to the loveboat...that you just took us on, awesome piece poet.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    vey nicely felt like a love tri sailing sweet welcome within the poetic maze
    of destee.com .........................keep flowing T.