Black People : HIPHOP CULTURE IS NOW COMPLETELY APOLITICAL...

I think one of the reasons why everyone is mad at so called Rap, is because Rap Makes Money. This nation was giving negative images of our people before rap even started, and by the way, SugarHill Gang was not uplifting either. Nas had the Oochie Wallie Album, Kanye was Iced out before he decided to learn about the diamond trade in Africa.

I am happy to see my brothers from the Dirty Make money legally, instead of being on the streets hustling. A few partners gave up the game to make records, I respect their position. I would rather see someone rapping about crack, than selling it too someone.

I can only speak for the durty on this statement, but the Durty South does not claim to be the voice of Hip Hop. But the South Makes Country Rap Tunes. Hold Up.

Moreover, I am sick of people in this society always trying to blame someone else for their problems. Rap does not make you kill, steal or destroy; you make those decisions on your own.

The Best thing that can happen to Black People is Accountability and Responsibility. Not Scapegoating.

MANASIAC said:
I think one of the reasons why everyone is mad at so called Rap, is because Rap Makes Money. This nation was giving negative images of our people before rap even started, and by the way, SugarHill Gang was not uplifting either. Nas had the Oochie Wallie Album, Kanye was Iced out before he decided to learn about the diamond trade in Africa.

I am happy to see my brothers from the Dirty Make money legally, instead of being on the streets hustling. A few partners gave up the game to make records, I respect their position. I would rather see someone rapping about crack, than selling it too someone.

I can only speak for the durty on this statement, but the Durty South does not claim to be the voice of Hip Hop. But the South Makes Country Rap Tunes. Hold Up.

Moreover, I am sick of people in this society always trying to blame someone else for their problems. Rap does not make you kill, steal or destroy; you make those decisions on your own.

The Best thing that can happen to Black People is Accountability and Responsibility. Not Scapegoating.

Brother Manasiac, nuff respect, bruh... but you're Wrong with a capital W on what'cha said...and I aint smilin'...

I tell you what I'm tired of brotherman... I am tired of NEGRO ballplayers that tell me they don't make people buy their sneakers - or back in the day, kill for them... Wish you'd tell the companies that market you that so they could keep them millions they're paying in their pockets... Wish I could tell these bright little boys that...

Same with your Crunk junk, durty south, wicked west, evil east brothers in the rap GAME, as you called it... Brother they aint got enough freakin' game to understand that every damned thing imagineable is sold to the world with a jingle behind it...

Advertisers learned long before these idiots were born that, yes, the sound of music is powerful enough to make you do just about anything as long as they can get you to listen to it, and repeat it enough times... How does that translate, beloved brother, when children are hearing Kill the MF 10 time in one song 25 times a week??? Or "she aint nuthin' but B and Ho and a skeeze", and "I hate dem b's", and on and repetitively on with the neg...

And you sayin' as long as brother makin' money, as if money is everything... What kind of a value system you subscribe to - as longs they makin' money, or singin' bout crack insteada sellin' it???? How long before these kids hear them singin' about and glorifying it, you think they wont want some of that glory???

Young bloods want all this RESPECT, but don't want none of the responsibility that goes along with it... Wanna sell garbage, and then tell the world "i dont' make 'em buy it." Well, if it is NOT your intent to "make 'em buy it", then why you breakin' your neck sellin' it??? Drug Dealer telling me, "I don't make 'em buy it", but there's not one of these people buying your stuff who you'd try to convince to keep their money in their pockets... Like Fiddy says, when he aint LYING through his buck teets, $GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN'$

Peace!
Isaiah

when i was residing in Birmingham Alabama I saw what durty south meant to the people. It was a way for black folks in the south to get paid. I could do nothing but give them props..I said yo these southern boys is bout they money. I just found it sad the level of ignorance and self hate.

I cant front I dig some of the southern beats but I do consider the lyrics harmful. Musik has a hypnotic effect. These cats are promoting genocide of their own..thats not to harp on the south, I felt the same way back in 1992 when I was twisting up the cali chronic bumping the chronic album. I was like you know what? dre and snoop are pretty nice but their lyrics are ignorant. Then master P put the south on the map.

At least mix in a "im gonna kill a white boy" sometimes.

So I will leave the forum with this question; so modern Afrikan Americans are currently shooting each other at concerts or making records about killing each other for big $$. How is this any different than Ancient Afrikan chiefs selling their own people into slavery for big $$$??

Therious said:
when i was residing in Birmingham Alabama I saw what durty south meant to the people. It was a way for black folks in the south to get paid. I could do nothing but give them props..I said yo these southern boys is bout they money. I just found it sad the level of ignorance and self hate.

I cant front I dig some of the southern beats but I do consider the lyrics harmful. Musik has a hypnotic effect. These cats are promoting genocide of their own..thats not to harp on the south, I felt the same way back in 1992 when I was twisting up the cali chronic bumping the chronic album. I was like you know what? dre and snoop are pretty nice but their lyrics are ignorant. Then master P put the south on the map.

At least mix in a "im gonna kill a white boy" sometimes.

So I will leave the forum with this question; so modern Afrikan Americans are currently shooting each other at concerts or making records about killing each other for big $$. How is this any different than Ancient Afrikan chiefs selling their own people into slavery for big $$$??

Please don't say Percy put the South on the map.......almost made me toss my lunch...

Red

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back