Black Short Stories : Hip-Hop Suga

Da1whoownslife

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 18, 2003
Da Dirty South....Texas...
Occupation
Student
'Please don't hate me cuz I am beauitful... Hate me cuz your man want me," shouted 19 year old, Necole Hardin to a fellow friend down the hallway.
'Whatever Necole......................'
Necole Hardin was smart, successful, intrigued by life, and everything someone needed/wanted in their life.She had just been recruited by the hottest magazine in America, Da Word. Da Word was the biggest hip-hop magazine in America at the time. To work there, your style had to be one of a kind and Necole Hardin had it. She was very beautiful. Her hair was glistening and long. Her eye color was a natural grayish-blue. Her ethnicity was African-American/PuertoRican. Her mom being black, her dad being hispanic. Her personality too was one of a kind. Her being a Gemini, she was often moody but always happy regardless of the situation.Also, she did catch attitude but only when she was irritable when someone made her like that. When she was in high school, most girls envied her but boys wanted her but she did give into the high school love affair once. But being hurt made her close her heart to new intruders.
As walking into her cubby, Necole cut on the radio to 93.3 the hottest radio station in Austin. 'What the hook gonna be?' rapped Murphy Lee over the air way.
'I don't even know....' replied Necole like Murphy was sending a message to her personally.
Necole's cubby's phone started ringing loudly....
'Hello.. Necole Hardin...' said Necole slowly.... She often said everyday if she wasn't taking a personal holiday from the writing.
'Um... yes... Ms. Hardin... I got someone for you to interview tonight at the club, 5. I can't make it and I trust you with this one...' said CEO, Tomas King.
'Yeah, sure... I am up for anything right now. May I ask who the lovely person is?' said Necole through inhaling a breathe in.
'It's the new artist, Jada West.....'
Jada West was this 18 year old artist just starting off. She was so beautiful. She was brown skin with an unique eye color.One of Jada West's eyes was blue and the other was gray. That was unusual eye color for her because she was from African-American decent.But she could sing others right out of business. When she came to the business, she admitted to her record company that she was not a pop singer and will never be. She was everything the hip-hop community was looking for. She was Jada West. Also, she made a public announcement that she was gay too. Oh how the nation loved how she kept it real with herself and all her fans.
'Jada West, sir?' asked Necole happily.'I would be honored with that job, Mr. King'
'Thank you, Necole.....'
'Your welcome....'
The line went dead. Thinking to herself, Necole realized that now she had to get off to buy something new to impress Ms. West.
'Ms. Hardin.... will you be back today?' asked her sectary, Minny Johnson. Necole loved being in charge for the first time in her young now beginning life.
'No..... can you Minny cancel all appointments for the rest of day? And you need to go home yourself.. Take the rest of the day off.....' said Necole happily.
'Yes.... for you, sure can....' replied Minny....

7:00 p.m. read Necole's clock...
'Da**, all I got is 15 mins until I meet Jada West. And my da** questions just got washed away when my drink fell on the sheet of paper..' said Necole to her friend, Jomar Stump over her cell phone. Jomar Stump was this brother attending UT of Austin. He was very intellectual. He was fine to all the sisters in Austin and neighborring cities. He was light skinned with dreads. His eyes was hazel, orange pretty like the sunrise.
'You are an journalist. You will think of something. Just relax. Tell me how fine Jada West is later. I got to go. Wifey, Yvonne is tripping....... Relax, Necole' said Jomar...
'Okay.... then..... Thanks.....'
The line went dead....
Glazing towards the stage, Necole watched Jada West. Jada was hitting a high note. Jada's grace was so amazing to watch.
'Excuse, Ms. Hardin......' said the owner of the club.'Follow me and I will take you to this room where Jada West will meet you in.....'
'Okay.... Bobby.....'
The room was small but accommodating to Jada West's needs. Necole took a sit on the couch.
After a good 15 mins., the door opens....
'Sorry about that.... you know how fans are...' said Jada West... Jada sits across from Necole in a chair. The chair was close but not face to face.
Necole was automatically physically attracted to this sister. But she did not know why. She just walked into the room. She never thought about sister's like that. Well maybe once or twice and maybe kissed 2 females in high school but never had a sensation like this...
'So... Ms. Hardin?..' said Jada licking her lips.....
'Yes... Ms. West....' asked Necole...
Moving closer the chair to the couch where Necole was sitting at,
'It's my eyes... I know.......' said Jada seductively now moving back....
'So Ms. West, where was you born and why the music industry?" asked Jada in her best professional voice.....
'Okay.... let's begin..............' replied Necole...........

Hip-Hop Suga (Part 2)

'I was born in Atlantic, Georgia. The Music Industry? Because I guess I love to sing and like giving the people what they want to hear......' said Jada after several moments of thinking.
'Okay, Ms. West.... now for the record can you say that this industry is worth the while to be in if you are an artist just starting off?' asked Necole slowly. Jada was staring into Necole's eyes with a look of innocence.
Jada now turning her head not knowing why the h*ll she was intrigued by this woman she barely knew...'Um.. I believe if a person believe wants to do something, then do it. Don't wait until it is too late to start.'
'Okay.... Ms. West, thanks... That's all... I guess....' said Necole nowing getting up....
'Please call me, Jada'
'Then call me Necole'
'Okay'
'Okay'
Now the presence being awkward.... Necole got up and went to the door. She turned around to look into the eyes of Jada. Now being face to face with each other...
Necole said under her breath....'Yes, it's your eyes.....'
'I thought so....' said Jada with a cute smile...
Jada face moved into closer to Necole.
They passionately kissed for a good 2 mins. when a knock was heard on the door.
'Ms. West... you ready to go to the hotel?' asked personal assistant, Tobby Dobson... He was so nosy.... He was wondering if Jada had broken something.. .Jada always was getting into fights with reporters.
'I will be out in a 15 mins........' said Jada out of breath....
'Okay... Ms. West......'

'Look.... I should be going anyway, ' said Necole now retrieving her portifolo bag form the floor where it had fell when Jada had pushed her aggressively with her mouth into the door...
'I want to see you again but I have to go to New York tomorrow for a photo shoot and interviews......' said Jada to Necole now leaving...
'Well... I am going to be in New York this weekend..Well for a few weeks for a story I need to finish up..... Maybe we could hook up then...' said Necole...
'I got to tell you something.... I do have a girl..... But it's something about you...' said Jada.
Necole heart was suddenly filled with a sadden feeling....
'Okay..... sure...... But I don't do the whole cheating game....' said Necole,'Here's my business card...... Call me this weekend.... Maybe we can finish this interview.....'
'Here's my number in return....... Remember, there's nothing wrong with physical attraction.. Sometimes you got to see where it takes you.....'
Nodding her head, Necole said......'Thanks again.... Jada.....'

Relieved to be in her car..... Necole thought to her self... 'What the h*ll have I got into?'

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back