Black People : Hip Hop Complexion Obsession-Dark Skinned Sisters not wanted

King Tubbs

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2005
The fact someone resurrected my "BIG BOOTY HOES (and other slave mentality foolishness)" thread from 2008 inspired me to post this up, which kinda touches on a similar related issue. This is a much talked about topic, quite sad and I'm sure theres nothing in this video Destee posters haven heard before but I though it was well put together as a video. You will soon see who knows whats really going on and who comes up with pathetic attempts to justify the lack of dark skinned women in these dumb videos.

The first to my knowledge has no part two yet. The second is sister Joy Daily asking why Wale who is of Nigerian parentage only used white and spanish girls for his "Pretty Girls" video.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

Thank-You Brother; what you said is true, but I don't think a reminder does anybody any harm at all :) We need to keep some issues at the forefront, and not become complacent or passive; we need to be asking questions and looking for answers...the music video issue is a difficult thing for people to simply 'explain away', try as they might!

Hotep :)

The fact someone resurrected my "BIG BOOTY HOES (and other slave mentality foolishness)" thread from 2008 inspired me to post this up, which kinda touches on a similar related issue. This is a much talked about topic, quite sad and I'm sure theres nothing in this video Destee posters haven heard before but I though it was well put together as a video. You will soon see who knows whats really going on and who comes up with pathetic attempts to justify the lack of dark skinned women in these dumb videos.

The first to my knowledge has no part two yet. The second is sister Joy Daily asking why Wale who is of Nigerian parentage only used white and spanish girls for his "Pretty Girls" video.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT "HEY THIS IS MY VIDEO AND I CAN HAVE WHOEVER I WANT IN THE VIDEO".

WHEN YOU GO MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO OR SUCH ,THEN YOU CAN PUT WHOEVER YOU WANT IN YOUR VIDEO

Lets make a list of all the white performers we know/can think of, past or present, who have a tendency to predominantly (and positively) feature Black women or men in their videos, or give them lead roles...shall we?

The bias is obvious

Hotep :)

AGAIN THOSE ARE THOSE PEOPLE'S VIDEO AND THEY CAN PUT WHOEVER THEY WANT IN THEIR VIDEO

ALSO EVERY HUMAN HAVE BIAS. YOU MAY NOT LIKE MILK BUT LIKE JUICE, YOU MAY LIKE CLASSICAL MUSIC BUT DONT LIKE SALSA. LIFE IS ABOUT BIAS!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back