Black People : Himba-Strong Black Women Who Work With Their Men

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, Aug 16, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Don't you just love their beauty and loyalty to their men. No girlpower movement here. Just strong women with a high sense of loyalty and with much self respect. Could you ever see one of these gurls prostituting or selling herself for the sake of being a liberated woman. I also love their unique hairstyles. Their men are nomads who spend a lot of time away graving cattle and looking for water but as u can see, the boys stay behind to look after the women. Train your eyes to not see a "backward people" but people who only know their own lifestyles and no nothing of ours so they don't perceive themselves as "poor". And plz don't try to tell me the Saxophonne in this vid ain't layin it down like back n the day. The only thing that makes me sick is how whites try and look at their marriages thru a western lens. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qURCsK-thCY&feature=related

2. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    oh yeah, to understand Nomadic life, you can check out all their vids on youtube.

3. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    OPPS!

There are even MORE liberated than I am! so much for your theory eh?

:SuN049::SuN003: they had boyfriends before they got married, and are CHEATING ON THEIR HUSBANDS! Good Gwad! those darn feminist got to them too!!!!

4. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Their overall quality of life is better and you are coming off as a very trollish person. Also , thank you for explaining the reason why their husbands dump them when they get "RAPED". I was always suspicious of that whole British rape allegation against Masai girls. I also think so called "feminism" has about as much a chance of thriving here as fish in the desert. It seems also that you dwell on the negative a lot and would even see fault in Barak and Michelle's marriage. I guess Michelle is an "oppressed woman" but then again this is coming from a "woman" who supports young girls in Nigeria sleeping with dogs in Germany. Not at all surprised. A person from Africa who supports just the culture needed to spread HIV and also blast western blacks for their westernazation but supports feminism. Hold on I'm confused

5. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Plus I think u dwell in western counties cause you know brothers in Nigeria-Congo-or Benin will rip into that butt and send u an that feminst witchcraft back to London without ur genitals by the way:SuN049:. You are fooling no1 but yourself. -peace out