Black People Politics : Hillary: Secret History of Democratic Party

No, no . . . don't misunderstand me, I'm definitely not implying that Trump's political move, which is all it was in terms of visiting Black churches, was better or more honorable than Clinton's history with Black church going people. No, WE know why he did what he did and it was disingenuous. Like I said, he would have lived out his remaining years on earth never having stepped foot inside a Black church if it hadn't been for his run for the White House.

It's something about my people though...Black people that go to church, especially if you encounter them inside the church. We seem so eager to forgive, be loving and welcome anyone into the house of worship. And if it's a white person that crosses the threshold, we praise the lord even more vigorously. But we always end up holding the short end of the stick. Why do we do that, repeatedly?

But, we haven't seen the end of this political drama. It's just getting started. The bottom line is, what are Black people learning from all of this and how will they choose in November?

He was constrained and TRIED to be cordial...lol

Wow . . . why is Pastor Scott in that video so emotional? Where is his Christian spirit? He looks like his jaws are tight...lol

Where is the Southern Christian Leadership Conference in this political debate? Has anyone heard what their stand is and what they are doing in this election cycle?

Trump bribes Florida's AJ.... Also Trump is shown lying in his own words...

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back