Black People : Hillary Couldn't Manage Her Husband ... How She Gonna Manage The Country?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I've been thinking about this fact, as i'm sure others have as well.

I'd even imagine Obama has thought of it, but realizes it may be considered "below the belt" for him to mention it.

Well ... it aint below the belt for me ... so i'm asking.

How, when she was in the white house, and her primary responsibility at that time, was to be the "First Lady" ... wife to the President ... she didn't even know that right in her own house ... right under her nose ... her husband was gett'n his penis sucked by another woman!!!?!!!

She did not have the sense, wherewithal, inclination or anything ... to avoid such a situation. And this with a man that she'd been sleeping with for years, probably knowing him like she knows the back of her hand!

Instead, the entire country, her life, her child's life, the intimacies (or lack thereof) of her marriage became open fodder for the world and country!

Now ... being a woman myself ... i realize we can't "control" men, and should not be held directly responsible for their actions ... but it can't be denied that she was/is a part of that union ... (she reminds us constantly, as she tries to bask in the glow of what she considers her husband's most proudest moments) ... and being a part of that particular union, their marriage, must take some responsibility regarding all that takes place within it.

So i ask ... how is she gonna run the country successfully, when she didn't know what was going on in her own house?

:heart:

Destee

2. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    This is a respectable question, and if she wins the nomination, the republicans will drill this into the heads of this all.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    sisters think alike.....

michelle obama raised the same question early in the primary. it was hushed up.
    i am sure the repubs already have ads on it ready to run.

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Hey Sister Destee, do you really believe she didn't know?:angel1:

5. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Exactly.
    Not only what makes you think she didn't know, but also could she have been having her own thing going on?
    :donttell:

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Sister Purple ... i'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, that she did not know.

For if she knew, and let it get to such scandalous levels as it did, it leaves her looking worse than not knowing at all.

I'd imagine that most women, that are on their job (as wife), and looking toward their own political aspirations in the future, would have headed that off at the pass, if they knew it was coming ... no pun intended ... :angel1:

But really ... whether she knew or not ... her management expertise (of her home) is diminished considerably.

Destee

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Kamau ... if she did have her own thing going on, at least it didn't become the public debacle that her husband's carrying on did ... so for that ... if true ... i'd give her points for discretion / management.

Destee

8. trulyMe

trulyMe Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    and if she did have her own thing going on, she better come clean like now-governor of New York.

actually it's not even bill's cheating that disqualifies her; her own behavior racist behavior and lack of respect she has for us that disqualifies her.

her daughter was asked about monica while out campaigning but didn't feel it was the "business" of the person who asked the question. she shouldn't be out campaigning for her mother if she can't answer the hard questions.

people were hoping early on that it would be hilary/barack or vis a versa on the ticket. i've been saying from day 1 that michelle would have to put a beat down on hilary. she can lie, cheat, steal and then blame it on the black man. then when he defends himself, he's playing the race card.

if i were white i would be really ashamed...

9. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I agree. But also I have read in more than a few sources that Bill was notorious for having affairs. That would mean that he had established a pattern that she should have seen coming a mile away. How that plays out as a possible head of state, I'm not sure. I don't think I'd want someone with their finger on the button that can't see problems coming.

10. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    well her first official act should be to have ol bill[spayed-smile]but seriously he was the president and although he should've been more discreet she would not have been able to do too much anyhow to keep him under control because of his position,it wasn't like she could lock him up in the oval office.