Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton wins South Carolina as Bernie Sanders flops with black voters

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Uncertainty,

Hillary Clinton wins South Carolina as Bernie Sanders flops with black voters

... “Don’t you come to my communities, talk about how much you care, talk your passion for criminal justice, and then I don’t hear from you after an election. And I didn’t hear from you before the election,” Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey told a group of mostly black voters who gathered in a Methodist church in Florence to hear Clinton speak Thursday ...

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/hillary-clinton-wins-south-carolina-as-bernie-000312859.html

f62cdc6a4a26a36ac72c8e744854038370ffc0f4.jpg

Hillary Clinton greets supporters at her election night party for the South Carolina Democratic primary on Saturday. (Photo: Gerald Herbert/AP)

In the Spirit of Uncertainty,

Hillary Clinton wins South Carolina as Bernie Sanders flops with black voters

“Don’t you come to my communities, talk about how much you care, talk your passion for criminal justice, and then I don’t hear from you after an election. And I didn’t hear from you before the election,” Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey told a group of mostly black voters who gathered in a Methodist church in Florence to hear Clinton speak Thursday.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/hillary-clinton-wins-south-carolina-as-bernie-000312859.html

f62cdc6a4a26a36ac72c8e744854038370ffc0f4.jpg

Hillary Clinton greets supporters at her election night party for the South Carolina Democratic primary on Saturday. (Photo: Gerald Herbert/AP)

Was Corey Booker speaking of Clinton?

Was Corey Booker speaking of Clinton?

I would think so:

Her high-profile surrogates also made the case that Sanders’ courting of the black vote was driven by political necessity — flipping the script on the insurgent candidate who has run on his authenticity.

I would think so:

Her high-profile surrogates also made the case that Sanders’ courting of the black vote was driven by political necessity — flipping the script on the insurgent candidate who has run on his authenticity.

I hope they are listening. (The same message could have applied to Bernie. That is why I asked.) But, Bernie is not preaching that false solidarity with the AA community so much like Clinton is. It's gonna be interesting. The Minsters and The Congressional Black Congress have Clinton in their pockets, but all the AA intellectuals are endorsing Sanders. Mainstream media is plugging Clinton. And, it even seems like Sanders has given up on the AA vote. Who will the AA masses listen to?

Sorry, I misread your question, trying to finish posting before retiring.

As a Clinton surrogate, Corey was definitely speaking about Bernie.

I hope they are listening. (The same message could have applied to Bernie. That is why I asked.) But, Bernie is not preaching that false solidarity with the AA community so much like Clinton is. It's gonna be interesting. The Minsters and The Congressional Black Congress have Clinton in their pockets, but all the AA intellectuals are endorsing Sanders. Mainstream media is plugging Clinton. And, it even seems like Sanders has given up on the AA vote. Who will the AA masses listen to?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back