Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton Gives A Few Reasons Why She May Not Run

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Politics,

"I love my life right now, I love setting my own schedule, seeing my friends. I mean, there were so many friends I had to put on hold, and now I get to have dinner with them and go for walks with them," she said. "I love hanging out, just you know, doing fun stuff."

Hillary Clinton Gives A Few Reasons Why She May Not Run

[​IMG]

A Hillary Clinton presidential bid in 2016 seems all but assured at this point, but the former secretary of state says she can think of a few reasons why she may decide against it.

In an interview with NBC News that aired Tuesday evening, Clinton explained why she may forgo a 2016 run.

click to see videos:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...2016_n_5483808.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Interesting.

I'm wondering what you may think on this topic and if you think she will run. I've not given it much thought until recently because of my uncle [my late uncle]. He loved to talk about politics and he brought up this subject. He believes that life will change drastically if Ms. Clinton become president. Now I'm thinking about Bill Clinton being back in the White House...again!

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    Yes it is Chevron, its very interesting to say the least.

Its hard to say whether or not she will run. So far, she's only given clues making it difficult for even pundits to second guess her final decision. For the moment, I'm satisfied with Mr. obama's presidency. :)

If I had to say this minute whether Hillary will run, I'd have to say yes she will, even in spite of the many hardships facing her; the most serious being her age in connection with serving two(2) terms in the office.