Black Entertainment : HIGHER LEVEL

um

kris is omni hood

that mean he rep every street

so ja

now that's the truth

i KNOW all of that that's why i suggested a special KRS thread, he could be all in one place

but sometimes when you're all over the place it's a reflection of your inner world

i wish you the best "sista" even though you stunted on me

i won't sweat it ultimately you know how the streets do

Did anyone ever see that video where KRS 1 say's...

"I am not black, I am hip hop"

He say's this at a conevention for young back teens and he also talked about how he drives around with a bible on his dashboard. He also said that when the police pull him over, after hearing him speak and seing the bible on his dash, the police dismiss him. He concluded by telling all of the young black youth that they should do the same, he had all of them repeat after him saying " I am not black, I am hip hop" he had them repeat this at leat 5 times, as if it was a chant. I saw the video some time back but I am going to try and find it again. Any way, I could no believe what I was hearing or seeing in the video...

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back