Science and Technology : High Fructose Corn Syrup makes you stupid.. and insulin resistant.. THROW IT OUT.

:SuN034: don't eat it!

it's not so much me.. or even adults that concern me.. it's the kids.. most of these foods are marketed to kids.. families feed their kids sweet cereal in the morning.. all the sodas and candies and snacks are all working against their development. Funny thing is my grandmother used to tell us that all that candy will make you stupid.. she never gave us candy.. she had a garden in her backyard and fruit trees.. we always had something healthy.

it is hard to stop. i thought i never could stop. but when i got diabetes and they showed me my sugar levels, i did stop.
i am shocked that stuff i thought i had to have now i don't even want. after a time you forget about it.
do not eat it!

what does that mean?
I was just being facetious. Your post is exposes some hard truths. This "government" has know the high fructose corn syrup was POISON FROM DAY ONE, yet they still feed it to us. And I say feed because I'm agree with you something you've said on occasion we need our own. Our own source. Our own reliance.

Is there any other way to escape the wrath of this mutant anti hue-man we've been force to occupy earth with?

This ameriKKKan diet is poison. There's a saying if it's being mass produced and it's in a package, in all probability it is a package of poison.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back