Black Jokes Humor : Hide Yo Wife

Well, like I said in the first post, not everyone was going to laugh.

You realize, that he WAS talking about criminals when he asked us to hide our wives, though? And that this passage is simply a way to say what he said differently? That there are people out there who might wish to violate your rights?

You realize, that those of us who don't know the brutha BY SIGHT or his video history have no idea of who he is or what he represents and are left ONLY with him being the poster child for the criminality expressed in the biblical verse you quoted, though? And that you meant for the passage to be simply a way to say what he said differently? Especially since there are people out there who might wish to violate your rights and the picture of such a person that you chose to post is that of a black man?

Out of curiosity, did you laugh when the Hide Yo Wife thing started, or the whole thing wasn't funny to you?

In all honesty, I don't recall if I laughed or not when I first saw the video (I remember thinking he was gay, though :huh: ). Nonetheless, when I saw the brutha's picture in this thread, he kinda looked familiar, but until you 'splained, I didn't link him to the video.

Do you get mad about the Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo That lady as well? Or are you simply angry that we are using the bible out of context and away from religion?

What a foolish idea! :lol: First that I "got mad" and secondly that you (not "we" - YOU) were using the bible out of context. As far as I can see, the passage is accurately quoted.

Your tone over something that you should have just closed the tab on if you didn't laugh makes it seem like you are taking this to a whole level that I am sure the author of the Christian Memes page didn't even intend.

I seriously couldn't care less what the author of a Christian or anybody else type Memes page thinks. On a MB, it's my opinion that counts, and sorry, but even after your 'splaining, it ain't funny. :(

You realize, that those of us who don't know the brutha BY SIGHT or his video history have no idea of who he is or what he represents and are left ONLY with him being the poster child for the criminality expressed in the biblical verse you quoted, though? And that you meant for the passage to be simply a way to say what he said differently? Especially since there are people out there who might wish to violate your rights and the picture of such a person that you chose to post is that of a black man?

In all honesty, I don't recall if I laughed or not when I first saw the video (I remember thinking he was gay, though :huh: ). Nonetheless, when I saw the brutha's picture in this thread, he kinda looked familiar, but until you 'splained, I didn't link him to the video.

What a foolish idea! :lol: First that I "got mad" and secondly that you (not "we" - YOU) were using the bible out of context. As far as I can see, the passage is accurately quoted.

I seriously couldn't care less what the author of a Christian or anybody else type Memes page thinks. On a MB, it's my opinion that counts, and sorry, but even after your 'splaining, it ain't funny. :(
If you don't know the hide yo wife guy, then this joke wasn't for you. Enough said. Sorry. The mere fact that you didn't recognize him proves this, and you are right I shouldn't have wasted time explaining. I will try to find a joke someday in the future that doesn't have someone you need to recognize to understand.

Also, I did not write the meme. I re-posted. Therefore any use out of context has nothing really to do with me, though I will admit to not caring one iota that it is a bible verse used out of context.

If you don't know the hide yo wife guy, then this joke wasn't for you. Enough said. Sorry. The mere fact that you didn't recognize him proves this, and you are right I shouldn't have wasted time explaining. I will try to find a joke someday in the future that doesn't have someone you need to recognize to understand.

Also, I did not write the meme. I re-posted. Therefore any use out of context has nothing really to do with me, though I will admit to not caring one iota that it is a bible verse used out of context.

I didn't find it funny; you did. No need to get defensive. It's all good. :)

I didn't find it funny; you did. No need to get defensive. It's all good. :)
Omg you are impossible to end a convo with. Why would you say I was being defensive because I agreed with you and said that there is no way you were the jokes target audience? How much more plainly can I say, "I will try to find something just for you, my friend"?

Omg you are impossible to end a convo with. Why would you say I was being defensive because I agreed with you and said that there is no way you were the jokes target audience? How much more plainly can I say, "I will try to find something just for you, my friend"?

Yup, so you've noticed that too! :rofl: ... In some cases, she'll go back and change or edit the original thought of the post also :wow:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back