Black Jokes Humor : Hide Yo Wife

Now this was funny! And gratifying. :lol:
Posting BIBLE verses (even if it's from the HEBREW bible) about criminals, then putting a black face to it, ain't no ways funny. It's doing white folks work, i.e., the propaganda of black CRIMINALITY, for them. :11500:
It wasn't cuz he was black. It's because the two statements were equivalent in nature. Both implied "Hide yo wife". And I don't remember the race of the guy trying to rape his sister, but the hide yo wife guy isn't even a criminal. And actually made a decent amount of cash from the hide yo wife hype.

Yeesh, some of ya'll so scared you're helping whitey that you can't have a little chuckle. I'm not even religious, I should have mentioned. Curiosity of a pic just got the best of me, I suppose.

It wasn't cuz he was black. It's because the two statements were equivalent in nature. Both implied "Hide yo wife". And I don't remember the race of the guy trying to rape his sister, but the hide yo wife guy isn't even a criminal. And actually made a decent amount of cash from the hide yo wife hype.

Yeesh, some of ya'll so scared you're helping whitey that you can't have a little chuckle. I'm not even religious, I should have mentioned. Curiosity of a pic just got the best of me, I suppose.

I only laugh at what I find funny. I did not find the picture of a brutha you ADMIT is NOT a criminal being being splashed across the board as the poster boy for a biblical passage about criminals to be amusing. Thanks for the "explanation," though. Proves there is hope for us, after all.

I only laugh at what I find funny. I did not find the picture of a brutha you ADMIT is NOT a criminal being being splashed across the board as the poster boy for a biblical passage about criminals to be amusing. Thanks for the "explanation," though. Proves there is hope for us, after all.
Well, like I said in the first post, not everyone was going to laugh.

You realize, that he WAS talking about criminals when he asked us to hide our wives, though? And that this passage is simply a way to say what he said differently? That there are people out there who might wish to violate your rights?

Out of curiosity, did you laugh when the Hide Yo Wife thing started, or the whole thing wasn't funny to you? Do you get mad about the Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo That lady as well? Or are you simply angry that we are using the bible out of context and away from religion?

Your tone over something that you should have just closed the tab on if you didn't laugh makes it seem like you are taking this to a whole level that I am sure the author of the Christian Memes page didn't even intend.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back