Black Spirituality Religion : Hid.den: A message from family.

Queen BlackLioness you are very right. We have older Black people, and we have Elders. I think of our Elders in the very same way native Africans do as well as native Americans. In the dialog I received this Elder is called a mystery.

I've been fortunate to know many such mysteries that exist outside my family and within. I also know many old who are not Elders. I'm embarrassed to even mention them because it's unfortunate that age has not taught them anything. I know an Man right now about 70 years old that runs health and life insurance scams on old people. I also know a Woman about the same age that not only sells drugs but she also prostitutes younger Women.

Sometimes we believe that by getting old one is an Elder, which is not true at all. I'll admit I was taken aback by some of the words I recorded here, but I try to record as I receive. I understand that even though I try hard to listen, I am still limited in my view- so there is much knowledge that will not be revealed on a personal level until we open up those channels again and start communicating. It is indeed the most powerful and beautiful experience once you do. But I'm preaching to the choir, it's time for the others to catch on.

:toast:

I totally agree in the differentiation between "older" and "Elder."

The first thing that would change your paradigm is an open disclosure of knowledge. We are not saying that secrets should not be kept. Or that information should not be hidden from certain minds that may misinterpret or corrupt that information. But you should indeed share critical and valuable information with each other, in such a way that you are not selling it, bartering it or using it to gain rulership over a Brother or Sister.

Everyone understands what they need to understand in their time and season. But effective knowledge is also part of basic survival. If the Husband and Wife are truly one, they should be aware of how the other creates and what they create. If you have no knowledge of your Husband's or your Wife's creation ability, you are not married. You are not one. You are in fact under the illusion of marriage. If there is no open disclosure of marriage between the Husband and Wife, there is no marriage. It is the same in ever facet of Black life, because the relationship between Husband and Wife, Brother and Sister is duplicated everywhere you look.

We can guarantee that these words are true. There is not one problem in the world that a Black person does not have the knowledge to fix. Now ask yourself why then do you still have problems? The answer is two-fold. One as we already mentioned, there is no open disclosure of knowledge. What that means is that this Black person will not just give away that knowledge, it comes with a price. 2Nd, even if you were to pay this person- that knowledge now must be applied to a people that are skeptical and critical about solutions to their problems that are not coming from some known authoritative source. Most likely that source is non-African.

You can rest assured that there is a Black person on earth right now with a legitimate cure for a problem, and there are millions of them- each one incarnated on earth for the sole purpose of becoming healers. By now they've forgotten this because no one has paid them any attention. Even if they were to raise their hands and stand up, most of you would simply laugh at them. Because what they are offering is so far outside the norm that it will not register with how you were educated.

So for most ascended beings it seems like a waste of time dealing with Africans in America especially, because so many of you are brainwashed to the point that the brainwashing has become like an air-borne virus. It spreads with every word you speak. At every corner and block you can find Black people- marketing their ignorance.

Others will ask that we blame the white race also. But you are the Elders, they are the child. Did you know that in every city in America populated by Blacks, there is a mystery that lives either inside the worst area or only a few blocks away? That mystery is always an Ancestor, an Older Man or Older Woman. All of you know what mystery, because they have an answer for everything. Yet you neglect them. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why they are there? Have you ever made the logical or scientific deduction that if your environment was so terrible how could this mystery live to be such an old age? Did you ever ask them how? If you really truly wanted to change the direction of your world, you would raise these mysteries up and your backs and say to the world as loudly as you possibly could- “look at my Elder! Look at my Elder Mother and my Elder Father! Look at the strength, the power and the wisdom of African people!”

And then you gather yourself together around them and you allow them to speak. Let your Elders speak and guide you. They have survived your environment!!! Who else would know but them??! Who else would be able to guide you to a better world but them??!! No, but it seems best for you not to listen. Oh yes of course they will preach to you. Yes they will tell you about their religion, their God- all of that will be part of the talk. But your SlaveMasters always talk to you about their religion and their God and you love to listen when they speak about money and materialism. You love when they tell you how to treat your Sisters, and how to raise you children without discipline. And yet, right there where you are, a mystery sits.

It is painful to watch. It is dreadful to watch. How our people have turned away from their own basic and most common of senses. The spirit of the Elders. Understand that knowledge cannot be disclosed to people who do not have the spirit of understanding. And Understanding is indeed a spirit, it is a possession, most of you will call it the holy ghost. But it comes from the Elders as a blessing.

It was designed this way from the beginning, because too much time is wasted on explaining knowledge to people who cannot for the life of them, understand. It is a pointless pursuit. We would much rather you die and figure it out, than live as one of the billions of lost. Your spirit guides hide nothing from you. Your Ancestors hide nothing from you. It is your own consciousness that you programmed yourself to keep certain things hidden. Still, that is your choice. But you are all like fishermen crying and praying for fish. It is insulting to us, and many of us do not respond.....

.....This is important especially for the children to know that they are creators and have the power and ability to manifest things that the Elders respect and adore. They will not cling on to destruction, they will cling on to construction if you teach them their true gifts as creators. Too many of you are reclaiming the old, but in truth African genius is about the blending of the old and reviving different aspects into something new. This is how we keep our culture from spoiling and becoming stale. It is not up to us to live your lives. It is your life to live, but you called on us and we do answer, we only ask that you hear us.

:toast:

Amen and Amen! You told it like it T.I.S.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back