Black People : Hi... Wanna shake a hand and meet a friend?

I feel you here SpiceB, I definately have something nice and constructive to say to all our Destee family
1. I must say that I am honored to be apart of Destee. There are many proud strong people who reside here, reading many of your threads and post makes me feel proud as well, and certain things that are mentioned here I take with me day to day, many of your ideas, or opinions help me in various ways.
2. Honesty is key. Even though we fall out and some things are taken out of context the main purpose that I feel we all posess is one to educate no matter how harsh or ugly the discussion may be, no misleading.
3. This place offers a true release that allows me to interact with beautiful black people like myself near and far.
4. Destee gives poets a chance to dream and stretch their imagination and grow.
5. I have never read poetry so FLY as I have right here, there is real bonified talent which we posess
6. THE POETS ON DESTEE ARE THE BOMB STR8 UP
7. The forum moderators I give thanks to because you guys keep it all in line
8. Yes White and Nerdy I suppose that we can all use a :luvu: and a :grouphug: because simply :number1:

Sweettee, love

Connecting with you beautiful people is like the Sunday picnic of a family reunion!!!!! Y’all are beautiful, crazy, full of wisdom & encouragement, full of love, full of color, full of life, full of creativity, and at times…. full of……… All of which makes the Sunday picnic the “wouldn’t-miss-it-for-the-world” event!!!!! Now…. Who’s bringing the fried whiting?

Keep it flowing……..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back