Black People : Hi! let's be friends.

WhiteN'nerdy said:
Yes, I'm white and nerdy. For real. I picked that name after that weird Al song spoof..Ridin' dirty. I saw the vid, and said man, that is me!

I'm glad civil rights have come a long way and we can joke a little about our stereotypes. Anyway this is my first black forum. I figured this would be an interesting place to gather new perspective.:wave:

Everybody ain't laughing....
this is MY perspective. Who am I?

I am ROARIN.......

Destee said:
WhiteN'nerdy ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

If you are truly wanting to be our friend, you should turn right around and immediately go to all the white people you know ... the white people in charge ... (and if you don't know them personally, talk to your white friends, have them talk to their white friends, on and on, who may know those white people in charge) ... and get them to stop the racism / white supremacy that perpetuates the stereotypes.

For example, it is a stereotype that Black people are inherently criminal. White people such as yourself, own the media that displays the disproportionate number of images of Black Men being charged and convicted of crimes ... that white men spend virtually no time for, if even arrested. You all also build, manage, maintain and profit from the prison industrial complex that disproportionately and unjustly incarcerates Black Men. White people have also designated Black communities as the retail drug stores of the nation. This fuels and feeds this one stereotype, while simultaneously destroying the Black community.

After you resolve this one stereotype, i'll share others with you, for there are many.

Would you happen to be a white person in charge of any of these things? If so, that's even better.

Please hurry ... go right now to the other white people ... and fix this.

Thank you so much ... friend.

:heart:

Destee

I absolutely co-sign!

For 500 years, we have had White folks coming to us masquerading as "one of those people who do NOT take on the behaviors of the former Enslavers." Buddy, society is moving very, very fast, and acceptance is too easy nowadays. I am hear to tell you that NOT EVERYONE is moving along with society, especially around this Forum Family/Community.

If you really "loved" being around us, cared about us, or anything, you would go to the "crack" I mean White House, and tell them how you feel. You would go to the "oligarchies" I mean rich folk in your city/town/state, and tell them to remove their Oppression-driven agendas from us. You would tell them to shut down Biological Warfare, REX 84 Contingency Plans, Plans to Destroy Black Youth, you would tell them to stop investing in building more Prisons (masqueraded as Courthouse Facilities) around the country. If they do not accept your requests, form a committee of white folk who will support you, but leave us alone, and let us handle our problems.

We do not need another white person coming around and "keeping us in a deeper sleep.":boring:

Be True to Your People.

KD

Hello Destee,

I usually am in a hurry to help anyone holding a rifle! In all honesty I don't have friends in high places and my white friends have many more concerns than seeing to belittle any race regardless of what that race might be.

Most of my influence is gathered within a Christian community. We consider 'love one another' of paramount importance. This tenant of faith is taught to cross racial boundries. Therefore I think your concerns have already been met as to what I can do to help. At least on the level in which I have any credibility.

If I find one of my Christian brothers or sisters failing to live up to this firm belief I would definately step in and intervene. This too is a tenant of my faith.

I pray that whomever is perpetuating negative stereotypes would cease and desist. Sorry I could not be of better assistance.

WhiteN'nerdy said:
Hello Destee,

I usually am in a hurry to help anyone holding a rifle! In all honesty I don't have friends in high places and my white friends have many more concerns than seeing to belittle any race regardless of what that race might be.

Most of my influence is gathered within a Christian community. We consider 'love one another' of paramount importance. This tenant of faith is taught to cross racial boundries. Therefore I think your concerns have already been met as to what I can do to help. At least on the level in which I have any credibility.

If I find one of my Christian brothers or sisters failing to live up to this firm belief I would definately step in and intervene. This too is a tenant of my faith.

I pray that whomever is perpetuating negative stereotypes would cease and desist. Sorry I could not be of better assistance.

Your screen name itself is perpetuating a negative stereotype. :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back